Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winter88

Used to be a huge fan of Mary until recently, the rubbish she’s putting on her Instagram now is embarrassing. Stuff about covid vaccines that she has no real understanding of and the latest story about people retaking their “freedom” back.

Reactions: 13

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I checked out Hainsley’s Twitter profile the other day and around the time of the Roe V Wade case he made some very obvious anti-abortion comments which put me off both him and her even more.
Hainsley is a total raging weirdo on Twitter! A proper red pill right wing incel type. Which was wild to discover as he seemed so down to earth and charming in her old videos. If he ever does land a high profile acting gig (unlikely), he’d be cancelled so fast and rightly so imo.

His and Mary’s relationship dynamic has always been odd to me. He’s never posted a pic of Mary anywhere but he used to love posting pics of celeb women that he fancied (who couldn’t look less like Mary) and openly lusting after them. Plus she seems to always make a fuss of him, ordering him a special cake for his birthday and other things but that energy never seems reciprocated for her.

I get a vibe that he’s stuck with her all these years for financial benefits and habit, and obviously now they share a child. If he became an A-Lister somehow overnight he’d leave her in a flash and pursue something with the model types that he wants but could never land currently.

Reactions: 12

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I got quite emotional seeing Mary's video with the baby, as i have followed her right from the start and she's always seemed like one of the good ones. Occasionally a bit moany, but aren't we all? I was going through a similar thing to her when she was stressed with different jobs and trying to find her place, so it was nice to see someone older talking about that.

However, I get such bad vibes from Hainsley it's unreal. Years and years ago they'd vlog and he seemed like a nice guy, but my god. He comes across as a complete p***k on twitter and instagram. I almost feel protective of Mary. A guy who wants to be seen as incredibly intelligent but actually just seems like an egotistical, contrary misogynist.

Reactions: 10

BooksNCats

She changed her handle to _thismumlife
Great. I'll look forward to the hundreds of Instagram stories starting with "Can anyone recommend the BEST pram/cot/clothing/car seat?" which is a dog whistle for freebies...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely gutted to see Mary go down the anti vax/anti lockdown route. She always seemed like someone with their head screwed on.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Hainsley seems to be a black Tory aka a turkey voting for Christmas 🦃. If I was Mary and saw those pics of women he fancies whilst she was heavily pregnant I’d be packing his bags. The disrespect!!

Binx

VIP Member
Sounds like her son is autistic. He has a lot of developmental delays. She talks about it in her new video and how it has made her not want to post. She seems in denial and doesn't want to get him diagnosed. If she did he'd be able to get more targeted help to aid with his development.
knowing them they'll probs blame it on vaccinations

• Wow

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I was literally about to say the same thing, both Mary and Hainsley have a lot of weird and dodgy views around vaccinations. They both seem to lean quite right wing in a lot of ways, I hope they can put their pride aside here and seek whatever professional care/support their son may need.

BooksNCats

So she has come back to YT to document her pregnancy because she likes watching the old pregnancy videos? Absolutely nothing to do with trying to get freebies from companies at all? Sorry but she has made it quite clear she doesn’t like YT - absolute grifter.

w8g

VIP Member
I am honestly so disappointed. I used to like her a lot, found her genuine and down to earth and relatable. This is all a bit sad.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I’m also disappointed in her latest views, everyone is understandably fed up of restrictions but her anti vax views are not on.

Not surprised though when she is with wannabe Hainsley, his views are equally disturbing

Reactions: 8

w8g

VIP Member
I find her incredibly entitled. She is always moaning about something or has a chip on her shoulder.

Imagine moaning that your landlord, who is also your next door neighbour, has “taken what should be my garden” when they own it 😆😆 If you don’t like it, buy your own property instead of slagging your landlord off on YouTube.
I agree the whole part about the garden came across extremely entitled. She should feel grateful that her landlord allowed her to change that part of the patio/garden.
And of course they have a bigger garden. It is their property! Whether they use it often or not is none of her business.

In a way, I am quite glad she is an anti vaxxer because I just know she will blame Gabe's autism on vaccines if he was vaccinated.

I used to like her a lot but now I just can't stand her anymore.

• Heart

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Just watched the video Mqry posted today. And I thought I unsubscribed from her, then I realised I forgot to as she hasn't posted in 8 months! I totally forgot about her if I'm honest.

- She said she's no longer showing Gabe as he gets older she wants more privacy for him. I believe this is the case, but also believe I think it's more to do with her new 'mummy channel' direction not really getting the views she wants.
- She mentioned "when we have baby no 2" so I guess she will be planning that in the near future.
-She's doing only hairdressing now and decided to really focus on this as a career
- They've moved into a new house not far from their old flat. The place looks lovely! (They're renting).
- She stopped vlogging because she felt she had nothing to contribute to the Internet and is working on herself more
- Noticed she only vlogged when Hainsley was out the house, or she was away from him. Fair enough, he didn't have to be on camera, but I feel like she's uncomfortable vlogging around him.

I enjoyed this vlog, like her old vlogs. I don't think the mummy content is the right way to go. Because that's not her core audience so it didn't make sense.

Whew! Sorry for the essay.

• Heart

d0llhouse

Totally agree with feeling deflated after watching her videos. I pretty much stopped watching once she became pregnant.

She's always seemed lost in her real-life career, so has always come across like a wannabe (full-time) influencer. She made connections with all the right people (Sammi, Grace, Claire, Estee...) and seems slightly resentful that it hasn't happened for her on a huge scale. People liked her videos because she was open and relatable, so her 'aspirational' Instagram aesthetic never really aligned with her brand either.

Re the boyfriend - she's been with him since she was about 19. They made a video discussing why they weren't married yet and it was incredibly awkward. I don't think they'd still be together if H had his 'big break'. There was also a video about content creators/podcasters they enjoy and they mentioned a couple of right-wing social commentators. Everyone is entitled to their own political views, but it said a lot about the types of conversations they have in private; it was a big turn-off for me. Of course, she's deleted most of her old videos.

sheleg

VIP Member
They’re a hipster couple with the views of middle-American Trump loons. I don’t get it.

• Haha

goldengyal

Her and Hainsley must make an absolute killing based on her spending in the last few vlogs. It seems excessive all that premium skincare and expensive facials. Casually dropping £400 on a pram because you left hours on the side of the road by accident. Add that on top of their rented house, her rented salon, two kids, nursery fees and seemingly exclusively shopping in Waitrose & Sainsbury’s. My brain can’t comprehend how much they must be bringing in 🤯

d0llhouse

Becoming a parent has definitely pushed her over the edge, but the signs were always there...

Full QAnon and full Karen 😬

blueberrypie

I checked out Hainsley’s Twitter profile the other day and around the time of the Roe V Wade case he made some very obvious anti-abortion comments which put me off both him and her even more.

• Wow
  • Sad