Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see anything, unless you're referring to the comment about why she deleted her much older videos? I remember thinking that was a rubbish answer when I saw it then, but I bet she'll use a similar reasoning now. Regardless that comment was like a month ago, so I don't think it fits her deleting stuff recently?

For everyone else, the comment is under the photo of Gabe and her in the lift.

Maybe Hainsley finally put his foot down about her vlogging šŸ˜‚

I can't see anything, unless you're referring to the comment about why she deleted her much older videos? I remember thinking that was a rubbish answer when I saw it then, but I bet she'll use a similar reasoning now. Regardless that comment was like a month ago, so I don't think it fits her deleting stuff recently?

For everyone else, the comment is under the photo of Gabe and her in the lift.

Maybe Hainsley finally put his foot down about her vlogging šŸ˜‚
Yeah thatā€™s what I was referring to. It might be a crappy reason but itā€™s not like all of it disappeared mysteriously and unexplained.

Found her via hainsley, sheā€™s now _tryingtomum and as others said sheā€™s gone private šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

just checked and her ā€œmanagementā€ havenā€™t updated her insta handle on their website so it now links to some random woman who lives in America šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
maybe they've split, his social media's were always suss. No sign of Mary or Gab on them ever

Reactions: 3
Mary's spoken before about struggling with her mental health, so she might be going through a bad patch. Hope she's okay - I really root for her

Reactions: 2
She added a new video on her channel earlier today and itā€™s already been taken down..

Wait why is there speculation about her splitting with Hainsley? That would be good news if true, I never liked how he speaks to/treats her, like heā€™s settled for her or heā€™s so above her

...has anyone seen Mary's most recent stories about the vaccine?
Scaremongering. how many of these children would have had heart problems anyway (during their lifespan) or potentially fallen very ill as a result of Covid variants? I guess itā€™s the child/parents choice to make but sheā€™s not also sharing what the CDC says:
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly

Reactions: 6
Just watched the video Mqry posted today. And I thought I unsubscribed from her, then I realised I forgot to as she hasn't posted in 8 months! I totally forgot about her if I'm honest.

- She said she's no longer showing Gabe as he gets older she wants more privacy for him. I believe this is the case, but also believe I think it's more to do with her new 'mummy channel' direction not really getting the views she wants.
- She mentioned "when we have baby no 2" so I guess she will be planning that in the near future.
-She's doing only hairdressing now and decided to really focus on this as a career
- They've moved into a new house not far from their old flat. The place looks lovely! (They're renting).
- She stopped vlogging because she felt she had nothing to contribute to the Internet and is working on herself more
- Noticed she only vlogged when Hainsley was out the house, or she was away from him. Fair enough, he didn't have to be on camera, but I feel like she's uncomfortable vlogging around him.

I enjoyed this vlog, like her old vlogs. I don't think the mummy content is the right way to go. Because that's not her core audience so it didn't make sense.

Whew! Sorry for the essay.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I enjoyed her new vlog, although it was more of a catch up with her it definitely resembled her old content which is good. I had a baby the same time as Mary so I am def not against baby content but even I thought it was probably too baby focused for her audience. Approaching it by focusing on the ā€˜working mumā€™ side of things should be interesting - I just hope she sticks to it šŸ˜

I do like the fact that sheā€™s honest about not being interested in influencing as her main job. (But I think she was very lucky to get gifted a buggy back when Gabe was born when she has a small audience!)

I am a real a nosey person when it comes to money - I just wonder how much they pay to rent a place like that when both their jobs donā€™t seem hugely stable. Mary does like the more expensive brands too, pram she bought is amazing but Ā£400 šŸ˜­ They donā€™t really seem to cut back on things (mind you we havenā€™t seen her for ages so perhaps they have been saving etc).

Reactions: 2
To be very honest, she'd have zero idea if going down the mum route of vlogging wasn't working because she never put ANY effort into it. All her vids were just her talking to the camera, so BORING. She could do so many videos about being a mum without showing Gabe's face all the time, there's a mum I follow who has daughters 5 and 7 (she's also a working mum- part time), and the kids are not in every video because she actually has other content other than her children? But as I'm not a mum I don't really care that she's decided not to do that. I just feel Mary is SO lazy. I watched the video and her saying "none of you have massive expectations of me" like GIRL, come on girl, this is not good!

I don't believe we'll even get the vlogging experience of being a working mum either, she won't be able to keep up or produce anything relevant. Also, I know plenty of working mums, this isn't riveting content. . All the cutting and changing of jobs is so chaotic for me, this was her when she started YouTube and it's still her now.

Good for her on working on herself though, hopefully, that studio comes through for her next year!

Used to be a huge fan of Mary until recently, the rubbish sheā€™s putting on her Instagram now is embarrassing. Stuff about covid vaccines that she has no real understanding of and the latest story about people retaking their ā€œfreedomā€ back.

Reactions: 13
what an idiot. she's also been liking insta posts regarding anti-vaxx stuff from NoHun as well.
deffo unfollow. moron

Reactions: 8