Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martina's page has been disabled 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 😂😂😂😂 That's what you get for buying followers LIARTINA!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Stooooopppp it. You are joking….

ETA OMG you are bang on @SunnyKat 🤣🤣 WTF. Viral my arse. Can’t wait to see how this pans out. I’ve never seen that happen before
I saw another hun story that Martina's account was disabled, they were trying to get help for her. I have seen accounts get suspended due to suspicious activity... her sudden growth could definitely be a reason for it. I've also seen people get hacked and loose their accounts, so it is possible that's what's happened to her. I hope she doesn't get it back. We all know she did not go viral!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw another hun story that Martina's account was disabled, they were trying to get help for her. I have seen accounts get suspended due to suspicious activity... her sudden growth could definitely be a reason for it. I've also seen people get hacked and loose their accounts, so it is possible that's what's happened to her. I hope she doesn't get it back. We all know she did not go viral!
She’ll probably have to say she was hacked. She’s hardly going to come out and say her account was disabled because her following and views were fake….

She’ll probably have to say she was hacked. She’s hardly going to come out and say her account was disabled because her following and views were fake….
We couldn't really expect honesty from her at this point could we?

I really hope IG suspended it. She so deserves it!

Whatever happens, let’s just enjoy this sweet sweet moment😍 sometimes life is just beautiful🤣 Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving flogger. Live by the sword, die by the sword😏

19BF1C4A-B9F9-4A75-A6A4-01A0C2F72E5E.jpeg

“No reason” Try fraudulently claiming she has 121K followers. God I hope this happens to more of them🙏🏼

• Haha
YStyle posted this…interesting. Martina is no loss to Instagram that for sure. Her content is cringe worthy, she’s a fake and she’s a fraud.

Can’t wait to hear the excuses when she’s back online.

Whatever happens, let’s just enjoy this sweet sweet moment😍 sometimes life is just beautiful🤣 Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving flogger. Live by the sword, die by the sword😏

View attachment 1522165

“No reason” Try fraudulently claiming she has 121K followers. God I hope this happens to more of them🙏🏼
121k…when did that happen…she must have bought a bucket load of followers the past few days. Once you start buying followers it’s a slippery slope. The companies you buy from effectively can hold you to ransom….

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What goes around, comes around…..

Serves her right, she is nothing but a nobody, she is on the verge of a being a “alcoholic”, on the moma fuel non stop, starting just before midday

Reactions: 5
Wow wow wow😳, could it be whatever website she bought her views/followers from have hacked her? Apparently it’s like making a deal with the devil😳
She might have wanted out of whatever agreement she had for buying followers and views and it didn’t go so well. Ooopsie. I’d say she on the mommy fuel now…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.