Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is addicted to Instagram. Not healthy the extent she has went to, in the throes of the postpartum days. Which should be filled with bonding, cuddling, resting and establishing your new baby with your other children. Instead, this pathetic woman is slapping on fake tan, make up, tacky jewellery, uncomfortable clothing and unnecessary heels. All for Instagram likes.

Once you dissect it all, it’s beyond tragic.

Reactions: 14

InstaHunDone

What's happened with her account should serve as a wake up call as to how fickle the whole industry is but somehow I don't think it will.

It's always the same when a hun looses their account for 24 hrs - all the other huns come on pleading for help 'does anyone know someone working for Insta who can help', the hun gets their account back 'I'm so relieved, I was having a nervous breakdown after all the work I put into my account and the years I've spent growing my following'... the drama of it all - Jesus wept 🙄

What never seems to occur to them is that all the energy they put into their accounts, sacrificing their families privacy and selling their souls for a quick buck, is a complete waste because it can all be undone with the click of a button and their time could have been put to far better use living in and actually enjoying the moment instead of chasing the perfect picture for the validation of complete strangers. I'll never understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

sputnik2

First time to comment on a Martina thread but it is frightening how much she is trying to morph into Laura aka the fashion bug blog; she copies EVERYTHING Laura does and it's so sad!!! Even getting her hair cut and wearing the same style night gown in the hospital as Laura - now that I'm aware of it, it's all I see and it's so cringey!!

First time to comment on a Martina thread but it is frightening how much she is trying to morph into Laura aka the fashion bug blog; she copies EVERYTHING Laura does and it's so sad!!! Even getting her hair cut and wearing the same style night gown in the hospital as Laura - now that I'm aware of it, it's all I see and it's so cringey!!
Ok this annoys me so much because fashion bug puts so much into her content and Martina copies it - Laura lives a glam life in London and is super super wealthy, she lives a unique lifestyle but Martina blatantly copies her!! See exhibit A attached, a little collage I just put together 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Jovani

The reason she annoys me is because she seems to think she has achieved this god like status because she has managed to squeeze out a few kids. Like that type of woman is just insufferable. Their whole personality type becomes “ mother”.
It’s the great motherhood whitewash. When some women (SOME women, not all) become a mother they believe that they are somehow superior than others and beyond reproach. I’ve realized since having kids myself that I absolutely despise that way of thinking and would hate to become one of those people. It makes me cringe. I also feel super uncomfortable that these “mommy bloggers” are monetizing their children and showing no regard for their privacy. Some of their husbands/partners aren’t comfortable being on their page but it’s a free for all when it comes to their babies and toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

InstaHunDone

This one's house makes me laugh - it's all done by an interior designer. Zero creativity, individuality or personality. Even the ornaments were picked by the interior designer. Nothing at all against getting an interior designer- just don't try and portray yourself as an interiors blogger when none of it is your own work

Reactions: 10

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
In Ireland we’re not as obsessed with chic/ not as polished areas. I’m sure you would find a lot of what’s deemed upmarket here as gritty. I imagine most of us here simply find M’s dedicated obsession with recreating FBB’s looks/poses/style incredibly embarrassing, especially when it’s obvious both these ladies have very different lifestyles. She’s even copied what she eats, so bizarre.
Snobbery absolutely exists here, of course but on the whole were not as classist as your particular post comes off. You seem to be recruiting people for another thread based off your insider knowledge of fellow rich mummies school gate bitching.
We’re not berating people for not being authentically posh enough, well monied or for not living in the most polished of areas. It’s simply sad M is trying to give off the vibe that she is living the same lifestyle as someone like Laura who is incredibly privileged.
I don’t think you quite gather the Irish influencer scene, it differs massively to the British upmarket crowd FBB belongs to.
Sorry, I think you may have misconstrued what I was trying to say. You describe Laura as ‘incredibly privileged’, and that is because she wants you to think that she is, and she carefully curates her life in such a way that it appears that way on Instagram. She is not as wealthy as she would like you to think- she doesn’t even own a property and lives in a shabby part of Fulham. Would you have guessed that from her Insta? I just wanted to dispel the myth that she is perpetuating: unfortunately you, along with a lot of other people, have been completely fooled by her.
Martina copying her is bizarre, creepy, and a bit sad - all the more so because she is emulating an illusion.
You are absolutely right in that I have no knowledge about the Irish influencer scene. But I can categorically confirm that Laura is not in any way ‘upmarket’- in fact I would say she is a basically a rich chav who exploits her kids for cash just like the rest of them. And her husband chooses not to appear on social media despite the fact his kids are shown frequently. The double standards are just as disgraceful in London as they are in Dublin.

eye-roller

Came on here just to comment about the dresses with the slits up the leg, yes you can wear them while pregnant but coz your belly is so big now if you move your leg too much we’re all going to be able to see where the baby will come out love!

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
There’s no possible way that this shit goes on in her everyday life . She’s an average joe soap so no nanny’s floating around . She had a full time job ,2 young kids and pregnant . Who in the name of Jesus comes in from work and gets dressed up like that and prances around the kitchen in heels and dresses and doesn’t go out each time . She’s delusional !!! But not to worry at least she’s still a size 6 wearing non maternity clothes still . We hear you for the millionth time !!!

• Haha

Hunzo

She was prob just having a glass of wine, which is perfectly fine when minding/breastfeeding a child. If she was having more martini would have been sure to post it. Tusla after her is ridiculous and extreme. She didn't look like she was falling around the place drunk, just doing cheers with her friend !

BTW I don't like Martina, I'm not sticking up for her, just the idea that you can't have a drink when minding/feeding a child is ridiculous and dated

Reactions: 9

brandambassador

VIP Member
This one things she’s gorgeous! She’s all bleach hair & fake tan, dressing up in 3-4 different corners of her house! I don’t get chasing compliments from strangers though! She’s obsessed with Instagram! 466888 bump shots, then a weekly update once he’s born & look how skinny I am after giving birth 😵💫! Nobody cares like!

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
What da fuq are all these dresses for?
What’s the point?
Like seriously where is she going? To a wedding every feckin Thursday? No I think not

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Jesus, Sorry but Mutton dressed as Lamb. It’s like something Mildred, out of “George & Mildred” Tv programme would have worn

Big black sunglasses shaped of two hearts. FFS, what is she like, today has being nothing but drizzle rain & dullness & she’s wear black glass. She’s nothing but a DOPE
This post is still bothering me.... she took a 2 week old out for lunch when covid numbers have never been higher??? Just so she could wear barbie's dream pink coat and heart sunglasses like she's a 6 year old??? I've had 4 babies and did all I could to avoid them getting sick in the early months when they have no immune system. This moron works in health care? There are more babies and small children ending up in hospital with this variant than the others. She'd risk her children's lives just for a photo op. She's fucked up!!! She's absolutely not right in the head!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The dress is beautiful, but she put the photo up at about 7pm, sure everywhere is closed by 8pm. 🤣 Who does she think she is fooling. She is like a child dressing up, in mammys clothes and letting on she is going out at night
Good point. Getting dressed up for the gram, then sitting on the couch for the night. Would you be well?

digitalfreckles

Another reel of Martina in a dress twirling with a kipper glued to her hip. It’s amazing the crap that goes viral these days 🤥
Just stumbled across her account and this thread, so apologies if I missed it….. but why does she always feel the need to twirl when in every twirl she looks like she’s about to trip over her own feet (and has to stare at them while she twirls…)

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
One post on Aisling Murphy, and then 45678 AF links and styling her side table. This one needs to take her shiny snout out of her hole
I had to laugh at the “styling” of the table and moving a few bits around. Has she nothing better to be doing of a Friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8