Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she show where she stayed on holidays? Must have been a low budget hotel that wouldn't match her fake D4 life

Reactions: 2
Did she go wandering for a cute floral doorway or a hotel door and do those twirls in the long length ball gowns before returning SWEATING to her 3 star self catering shack to eat 2 lays on the balcony ?
#InstaSham

Reactions: 3
A lads….she DID NOT post about (a) the BED RUN and (b) washing and ironing.

Martina….stop stealing Beggy Battles material….the bed run is sooo 2020. 🙈🙈

Again, the state of the bed linen….do none of these witches own an iron?

A lads….she DID NOT post about (a) the BED RUN and (b) washing and ironing.

Martina….stop stealing Beggy Battles material….the bed run is sooo 2020. 🙈🙈

Again, the state of the bed linen….do none of these witches own an iron?
Where would they get the time in between looking in the mirror and twirling. And in this ones case … no room in laundry ‘cubby hole’🙊🙊🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Im still trying to get my head around the fact that she actually packed the ball gowns in her suit cases just to wear for a reel on Instagram?? That is just crazy behaviour. Is the human race getting dumber???

Im still trying to get my head around the fact that she actually packed the ball gowns in her suit cases just to wear for a reel on Instagram?? That is just crazy behaviour. Is the human race getting dumber???
I'm not surprised at all... she really is that dumb and I'd say pathetic

She’s filmed a reel today. Cancel you Friday night plans ladies…you’re in for a treat! 🤣🤣

• Haha
So she’s addressed the 100k milestone …🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Congratulations Martina! You bought 40k in the last month. No one except huge names like Beyonce get that amount of followers in such a short time. Every single other hun and creator has been doing nothing but complaining how hard it is to organically grow on IG but Martina and her boring twirling videos have managed to outdo everyone else. Feck off you lying cheating cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Congratulations Martina! You bought 40k in the last month. No one except huge names like Beyonce get that amount of followers in such a short time. Every single other hun and creator has been doing nothing but complaining how hard it is to organically grow on IG but Martina and her boring twirling videos have managed to outdo everyone else. Feck off you lying cheating cow
The actual neck of her🤣🤣

And she’s justifying her new followers by saying her reels go viral. Her reels are SHITE. Viral my hole. When is this dope feckin off back to work so she can bore us with pictures of her stethoscope around her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she’s justifying her new followers by saying her reels go viral. Her reels are SHITE. Viral my hole. When is this dope feckin off back to work so she can bore us with pictures of her stethoscope around her neck
I’d say the other insta huns are actually seething but have to put up the obligatory “wow, what an achievement Martina, so well deserved” 😆

I’d say the other insta huns are actually seething but have to put up the obligatory “wow, what an achievement Martina, so well deserved” 😆
Such bull. In all honesty, how can Martina stand there and talk about 100k followers when it’s clear as day she bought them. Once you start buying followers it’s a slippery slope.

Not buying tea spills view that Martina hasn’t bought followers or views. There no way in hell her rubbish videos where she looks like Bambi on ice are getting 1m views. If she was really going that viral, every brand on the planet would be hiring her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.