Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute, is Tea Spill Martina????? 😆😆😆
Agree I don’t buy it either. Who besides SuperValu and persil is collabing with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait a minute, is Tea Spill Martina????? 😆😆😆
Agree I don’t buy it either. Who besides SuperValu and persil is collabing with her.
Yes indeed…is Tea Spill Martina or someone connected to her. I’d like proof that Martinas followers are REAL and her videos are viewed by real people.

If her videos are going viral it’s because they are so bad you simply have to watch them. It’s certainly not because she’s creating engaging content and she’s relatable.

Reactions: 4
Yes indeed…is Tea Spill Martina or someone connected to her. I’d like proof that Martinas followers are REAL and her videos are viewed by real people.

If her videos are going viral it’s because they are so bad you simply have to watch them. It’s certainly not because she’s creating engaging content and she’s relatable.
Something suss going on for sure

Reactions: 2
If you look at her reels you can see they’ve been viewed and liked 100s of thousands of times and in some cases millions. I think tea spill might be right

Reactions: 1
If you look at her reels you can see they’ve been viewed and liked 100s of thousands of times and in some cases millions. I think tea spill might be right
Surely they can’t be real people. Bots on Instagram maybe? Something is really off here. Would Pippa and the like even get this many views?

Surely they can’t be real people. Bots on Instagram maybe? Something is really off here. Would Pippa and the like even get this many views?
No she wouldn’t and Pippa (like her or not) has a brand that she has invested in and promoted for years.

Martina tries on dresses in her kitchen, on her stairs and sometimes outside her front door. Millions of personal are not engaging with that.

ETA
…so I just went through a sample of her reels and none of them have a million views…except this one that had 6,718,486 plays. For real?

The Kardashians are literally screwed. Martina is the new Kim K 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has 13k Facebook followers. That reel that got 6,718,486 plays on Instagram got 857 plays on FB + 1 comment and 1 share.

Can you buy reels views on Instagram…yes you can.

Reactions: 3
She has 13k Facebook followers. That reel that got 6,718,486 plays on Instagram got 857 plays on FB + 1 comment and 1 share.

Can you buy reels views on Instagram…yes you can.
That’s what I was thinking, you have to be able to buy views. Those numbers are insane.

That’s what I was thinking, you have to be able to buy views. Those numbers are insane.
She has to be spending more on the fake followers than the likes of Grace, scrolling through her new followers they all appear on the surface to look genuine unlike others where it’s obvious from the names and lack of profile pics that they’re fake

Reactions: 1
She has to be spending more on the fake followers than the likes of Grace, scrolling through her new followers they all appear on the surface to look genuine unlike others where it’s obvious from the names and lack of profile pics that they’re fake
If you scroll enough there’s a fair percentage of fake profiles 🤣

You hit the nail on the head with appear on the surface to look genuine but when you know what to look for you can spot she is using one of a handful of premium services for this charade such as

Wonder did she pay ‘Tea Spill’ when she was on her spending binge 😂. I don’t buy it either …1 reel 6million views and the others not . And they are all the same snooze fest!

What da fuq are all these dresses for?
What’s the point?
Like seriously where is she going? To a wedding every feckin Thursday? No I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another reel of Martina in a dress twirling with a kipper glued to her hip. It’s amazing the crap that goes viral these days 🤥

Have ye noticed how badly Martina slurs and mispronounces her words…is she drunk or has she had a stroke? As for her home hacks…there are no words. Not to mention the shameful begging for free paint … she’s chronic to watch.

• Haha
Another reel of Martina in a dress twirling with a kipper glued to her hip. It’s amazing the crap that goes viral these days 🤥
Just stumbled across her account and this thread, so apologies if I missed it….. but why does she always feel the need to twirl when in every twirl she looks like she’s about to trip over her own feet (and has to stare at them while she twirls…)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Martina is trying to become the new Hinch. Zero chance. White vinegar on weeds…what a waste if white vinegar spray. Martina you moron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.