Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what riveting posts we’re missing while she’s been banished to insta purgatory? 🤔🤔

I’ll go first:

Another day, another pile of laundry 🧺

Reactions: 6
What's happened with her account should serve as a wake up call as to how fickle the whole industry is but somehow I don't think it will.

It's always the same when a hun looses their account for 24 hrs - all the other huns come on pleading for help 'does anyone know someone working for Insta who can help', the hun gets their account back 'I'm so relieved, I was having a nervous breakdown after all the work I put into my account and the years I've spent growing my following'... the drama of it all - Jesus wept 🙄

What never seems to occur to them is that all the energy they put into their accounts, sacrificing their families privacy and selling their souls for a quick buck, is a complete waste because it can all be undone with the click of a button and their time could have been put to far better use living in and actually enjoying the moment instead of chasing the perfect picture for the validation of complete strangers. I'll never understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for the kids🫣although she’s probably up the walls trying to get her account back so they mightn’t be gaining anything.

Reactions: 4
Sher her maternity leave must be over now so she’ll have to dig out the stethoscope and go back to work. Her Instagram career is OVER. No more awkward twirling and stockpiling dresses.

Reactions: 3
She's "crying" (a written story) over on her Facebook about her IG being hacked and asking for help. "8 years of hard work" ... twirling in dresses and drinking wine and buying followers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She wasn't hacked, her account was suspended for buying followers. If it was hacked we would have been able to find it, hackers want money to give it back, they don't delete accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's "crying" (a written story) over on her Facebook about her IG being hacked and asking for help. "8 years of hard work" ... twirling in dresses and drinking wine and buying followers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She wasn't hacked, her account was suspended for buying followers. If it was hacked we would have been able to find it, hackers want money to give it back, they don't delete accounts
Preach 🙌
She wasn’t hacked. Her account has been suspended because it is fraudulent. Simple.

Reactions: 6
I don't see the FB post…did she do a dirty delete. I see she flogging an auld coast dress…

Reactions: 2
Oh lads it’s so funny. When that happens and they claim a hacking has happened😂 the big eejits and they buying followers!!😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.