Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see video footage of when the account got ‘hacked ‘ (cough). Not a dress in sight or a Sarah Louise interior ornament I’d say ….and the true taillight hun language on fire . Kitchen a mess , interiors out the window, kids mis matching ….I’d pay to watch that 🤣

Reactions: 3
What’s with this one twirling in borrowed ridiculous dresses? How is that content?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has no time for the girls, it’s all about her & her “little man”
Amazing how she has shown to stories/reels yesterday, with the girls running to her & she can’t believe these 2 girls are hers 🤣🤣🤣

You are for sure reading this Tattle page about yourself,Martina.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will she address the page being suspended for 72hrs due to the fact she was buying followers and views.

Reactions: 2
Amazing how she has shown to stories/reels yesterday, with the girls running to her & she can’t believe these 2 girls are hers 🤣🤣🤣

You are for sure reading this Tattle page about yourself,Martina.
And when the girls ran at her giving her a hug she looked so frail and reminded me of a grandparent getting a hug from their boisterous grandchild !
i unfollowed her yesterday , she irritates me!

Reactions: 5
And when the girls ran at her giving her a hug she looked so frail and reminded me of a grandparent getting a hug from their boisterous grandchild !
i unfollowed her yesterday , she irritates me!
You’re right, the young wan nearly put her in the bushes. What’s with the so called health professionals being so obsessed with being thin as opposed to being fit and healthy?

Ah poor liartina can’t make a decision about quick paint colour to choose. I’d say if it was free she’d be able to decide 🤔

Reactions: 4
God forbid she shows us the colour of the doors, everything is in black and white, god forbid we see actual progress in diy and get a not so perfect photo before the reveal.
Why does all these instahuns have to be so perfect all the time?

Her house looks picture perfect when edited or when she’s careful how she takes the photo. But when up close close it’s a different story. I find that with a lot of home influencers.
Re doing things over and over rather than doing it once and doing it right

Her house looks picture perfect when edited or when she’s careful how she takes the photo. But when up close close it’s a different story. I find that with a lot of home influencers.
Re doing things over and over rather than doing it once and doing it right
Yes if you look closely you see lots of poor workmanship, poor paintwork, poor tiling, cracked tiles and lots of scuff and chips out of things. Sher inside Martinas front door isn’t even painted properly….and did I mention dirt….dirty window ledges etc. Disgusting 🤮

• Wow
Yes if you look closely you see lots of poor workmanship, poor paintwork, poor tiling, cracked tiles and lots of scuff and chips out of things. Sher inside Martinas front door isn’t even painted properly….and did I mention dirt….dirty window ledges etc. Disgusting 🤮
Huns ain’t got no time for cleaning!🤣

• Haha
Is every dress to to die for or ‘a dress of dreams ‘ modelled by yer one who looks likes she’s done 6 shots every time she twirls?? How is this content ? Same tit over and over….

Reactions: 8
Is every dress to to die for or ‘a dress of dreams ‘ modelled by yer one who looks likes she’s done 6 shots every time she twirls?? How is this content ? Same tit over and over….
It's all to sell sell sell. Boring. She's the same as blossomingbirds, the age of the influencers is coming to an end. people are waking up.

And the shoes look to big on her and there’s two stains on the dress. She looked drunk in that reel? Genuinely, has she a drink problem?

Did she do a dirty delete of the twirling in the kitchen with the stains on the dress?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.