Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly like a new born calf in the heels, she’s like a poor honest gay boy/teen/man who has just come out as wanting to dress in drag she’s always so awkward in the dress & she always has that schrunched up puss of a face that I notice her sisters do too.

Dress usually white ✔
Nips in at waist ✔
A line / flows out skirt part ✔
Backless ✔

To the song of ‘ can we have a little commotion for the dress’ or ‘it has pockets’

Not viral or authentic am I right ?
A new born baby calf in heels….brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 How she thinks her reels are viral is astonishin. She’s still on the mommy fuel…just not posting it but she drinks a lot. Anyone think she got extremely hacked looking recently?

Reactions: 2
A new born baby calf in heels….brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 How she thinks her reels are viral is astonishin. She’s still on the mommy fuel…just not posting it but she drinks a lot. Anyone think she got extremely hacked looking recently?
I don’t think Martina knows the meaning of “viral”🤦🏻‍♀️

Astonishingly one of her reels has 3 million views. Googled if you can purchase views for reels and turns out you can. 10,000 views for $12. I reckon investing a couple of hundred on followers and views means she can charge more money for her ads.

Reactions: 4
Astonishingly one of her reels has 3 million views. Googled if you can purchase views for reels and turns out you can. 10,000 views for $12. I reckon investing a couple of hundred on followers and views means she can charge more money for her ads.
The bloody Kardashians don’t get 3m views…

Surely brands do some due diligence before engaging with these fraudsters?

Ok so latest stories, Is her dress deliberately the wrong way round (label showing). Also the pink wall photo, that buggy is empty 😂

• Haha
Zero originality,zero authenticity,buying and gaining followers in such a short space of time,Martina you might be a bit thick but the rest of us aren't....very off putting

Zero originality,zero authenticity,buying and gaining followers in such a short space of time,Martina you might be a bit thick but the rest of us aren't....very off putting
104k followers. Imagine gaining 4,000 new followers when your on your holidays. Must be the twirling that people can’t get enough of 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
104k followers. Imagine gaining 4,000 new followers when your on your holidays. Must be the twirling that people can’t get enough of 🤨
The twirling is top notch and definitely enough to go “viral” as she says.

Reactions: 1
Saw this one today knocking around Aldi, looked badly in need of a good feed. Can't celebrate 100k when you bought the followers 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lads she is so afraid to come online incase she’s called out! And she needs to be! What a joke

Reactions: 5
She posted a new reel … I think it’s the quality of her content that makes it go viral. The creativity and production quality is astounding. Bring on the piles if ironing posts next week 🤣

• Haha
I feel sorry for this one

imagine carting all those ball gowns on a family holiday and twirling round the door step slathered in makeup in 35degree heat

look Martina you are never gonna be BugBlog

you are yellow pack

Know your lane

Enjoy your family when they are small and give it up you look
exhausted from it all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.