Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t see anyone shouting out her page either … so doesn’t add up
She’s buying followers and probably has a bot interacting with her content to increase engagement.

The majority of Huns struggle to get even 1-2% engagement. So even her engagement stats don’t compute.

Martina is a fraud.

Reactions: 8
Latest Dull Reel - you would think FraudTina, as an alleged healthcare professional would put sunscreen on her back…

Reactions: 2
The dress is like a old fashion hand embroidered tablecloth, that would be taken out for only special occasions.

Even the way it sits on her, it like they are the corners of the tablecloth

Reactions: 3
The shoes didn't last, the shoes didn't last 5 minutes 🥱 repeat, repeat..! Why pack a load of heels in your suitcase to not actually wear them past a photo shoot? And a mother to 3 young children abroad, where's the sticky fingers, sand, etc etc. So unrealistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lloyds Pharmacy - you need to drop Martina for promoting sun cream products but displaying a sun burnt back.
Also tattlers…did ye see the comments about followers/reels. Are we going in to damage limitation mode….clearly reading here on the aul holi bops!

Reactions: 4
Those platform shoes are vile, how would any mother of small children run around after them with those yokes on. Do any of these wans live in the real world.

Look at this also…
Sorry the “viral reels”????? She’s absolutely scraping the barrel for reasons her followers have miraculously shot up. Does she think anyone with eyesight and a reasonable level of intelligence would actually believe her reels are so gripping she has gained 30,000 followers. She’s so desperately (and very clumsily) trying to cover her tracks. Stick to the day job Martina 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
You would mind if she produced quality content but she’s awkward as hell and can barely put one foot in front of the other…

Reactions: 4
I’d not actually ever seen her before and then she popped up in my suggest search feed thing bit on Instagram. I just don’t get it, she can’t walk in heels and looks like bambi on ice with them so why would you?

I’m honestly baffled as to how people like her and Begay Meldrum have 100k followers. There must be some people who find this inspirational and actually like the crappy clothes they wear.

Love Island contestants don’t even grow their following that fast let alone a boring mummy with aaf reels! 😂

• Haha
She obviously was reading here & then realised she was on dangerous grounds with Tulsa & getting future work off companies, with the amount of posts she was putting up, showing she was drinking “moma fuel” & it was just gone 12 o’clock in the day time. It was nearly every day.

I don’t think has shown anything to do with “moma fuel”, in a long time

Reactions: 1
She is honestly like a new born calf in the heels, she’s like a poor honest gay boy/teen/man who has just come out as wanting to dress in drag she’s always so awkward in the dress & she always has that schrunched up puss of a face that I notice her sisters do too.

Dress usually white ✔
Nips in at waist ✔
A line / flows out skirt part ✔
Backless ✔

To the song of ‘ can we have a little commotion for the dress’ or ‘it has pockets’

Not viral or authentic am I right ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.