Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was afraid her newborn wud get covid but brought him to the most crowded places every day as soon as she was out of hosp? 🤔 ok Martina If U were that concerned u wud have stayed home!!

Reactions: 4
She was afraid her newborn wud get covid but brought him to the most crowded places every day as soon as she was out of hosp? 🤔 ok Martina If U were that concerned u wud have stayed home!!
I know, how hilarious. The poor little man was on the floor in a hairdressers one day anc in every coffee shop and restaurant in Dublin at the absolute height of the pandemic 😷 she’s an idiot

Reactions: 5
For someone who already had 2 kids before the little boy, she hasn’t a clue.

Wasn’t the little boy underweight and had a chest infection??? & she was taking him out & he was just over a week old, in the middle of the winter.

I don’t think she even wants kids, they are just for show, to look the part.

Reactions: 6
She needs a good wash 🧼
The dirt of her hands & streaks around her ankles/feet is vile.
I would rather be pale looking, than have the streaks of tan on my body!!
It’s as common looking fake tan, when not applied right

• Haha
It was PAINFUL to watch her on the zoom call with SarahLouise, she hasn’t a clue about “interiors”. You would think her house was a mansion, the was she goes on, it’s only a terraced house.

I do not understand the appeal of the Golden Goose trainers. They look dirty and both Martina and Sinead wearing them with "silk" skirts :rolleyes: Sinead is desperate to get people in the shop... Ystyle was also there today... haven't seen any other shoppers in there on any floggers stories 😂 I love seeing all these huns faking being designers fail

Reactions: 3
Not even Martina's XS figure can make those Sinead Keary clothes look good. They are awful! Very cheap and tacky looking 😕 Classic outlet rubbish.

The absolute hack of her…and she was considering this for a church christening
My first thought when she said it's a consideration for the christening was that she better not bend over! It's just slightly inappropriate for a church service 🙄

• Haha
My first thought when she said it's a consideration for the christening was that she better not bend over! It's just slightly inappropriate for a church service 🙄
Is she bends over, she’ll be back in the church in 12 months time for christening no. 4 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not usually one for fashion rules but nobody over 25 should attempt that dress.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.