Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ugliest dress i have ever seen. No shape or make to. It looks like a maternity top
What are they all going on about it for. Can’t see the fuss myself. Even skinny Martina doesn’t look great in it so how would the rest of us look that use our kitchen on a daily basis for cooking and not just displaying flowers!

Reactions: 1
Wow her garden is a carbon copy of the other hun she mentioned. She hasn’t a creative bone in her body.

And did ye notice the shite fake tan on her hands again in her make up video. This wan is bargain basement

Reactions: 5
Wow her garden is a carbon copy of the other hun she mentioned. She hasn’t a creative bone in her body.

And did ye notice the shite fake tan on her hands again in her make up video. This wan is bargain basement
Ugh that make up video... no one asked for it. Her makeup is terrible and barely visible under all the filters she uses

Reactions: 3
"It takes a village" to what? To give you free brows, hair, clothes, makeup.... Martina you are a dumb cow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So flog Tina has been STOCK PILING dresses. Yes, that’s right STOCK PILING.

Martina, there is a war going on literally hours away from your terrace house doorstep, the cost of living is rocketing and interest rate increases are on the way…are you completely oblivious to what is going on in the world right now? You think stock piling dresses is appropriate. #TONEDEAF

Maybe I missed this but remember a few weeks ago she was trying to brag a free car!! I’m guessing it didn’t go to well!? What did she get in the end?

Maybe I missed this but remember a few weeks ago she was trying to brag a free car!! I’m guessing it didn’t go to well!? What did she get in the end?
No, she bought a second hand car, coz dealers can’t get there hands on brand new cars 🤣🤣🤣

Did you ever the likes of that??? I know there is or can be a waiting time on a brand new car, but I think it was Marty’s way of trying to justify, why she bought a second hand car, she obviously is finding it hard to “keep up” with her bestie’s on Instagram, that have new/ish Range Rovers & BMWs

P.S. There is nothing wrong with buying a second hand car that is a few years old, it’s just our Martina, tries to make out, she is from D4 or something!!!!

• Haha
‘My favourite photo …my husband took it of me the day I got home from the hospital .
What the actual … f….seriously !!!!

• Haha
No, she bought a second hand car, coz dealers can’t get there hands on brand new cars 🤣🤣🤣

Did you ever the likes of that??? I know there is or can be a waiting time on a brand new car, but I think it was Marty’s way of trying to justify, why she bought a second hand car, she obviously is finding it hard to “keep up” with her bestie’s on Instagram, that have new/ish Range Rovers & BMWs

P.S. There is nothing wrong with buying a second hand car that is a few years old, it’s just our Martina, tries to make out, she is from D4 or something!!!!
She’s no D4. You’d know by the accent…she’s rough as Fock

OMG, what is she like with the frilly blouse collar, and denim dungarees. For a person that has a nice slim figure, she really doesn’t know how to show it off

So I’m just after going on her page and realizing that her stories the other night for Lloyds were an ad that she didn’t disclose.

MARTINA IS WAY OFF THE MARK #LLOYDS PHARMACY STORIES #ADVERT

New lurker on her page. She is such a dose and I can’t get over how exposed the kids are on her page. Does she show her husband at all?

Reactions: 4
New lurker on her page. She is such a dose and I can’t get over how exposed the kids are on her page. Does she show her husband at all?
No hubby. No more than just Jordan how they think it’s ok to keep husbands off and splash every detail of kids is beyond me.

Her husband is never seen on it. Think he’s a doctor, I’ll admit I googled him before. IIRC they announced their engagement in the newspaper 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.