Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real, I only posted on here, about 3 hours ago, how all her photos are of her, out getting pissed, she has not done one, of the kids, blowing out her candles on her cake.
She has just put up a photo now of the kids ????
I nearly broke my neck speeding over to Tattle after seeing this 😂 Not a pic of the kids all weekend, then it gets mentioned here and BOOM a grid pic appears. Hi Martina 👋

The one (and only EVER) thing I'm going to say in support of her is - I really loved her caption 🙈 I wholeheartedly believe it's a privilege to go old and there is such an anti-aging culture (particularly among the Insta hun crowd), it's great to see someone go against the grain on it. Now, it's back to bitching for me and I promise never to defend her on anything ever again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for real, I only posted on here, about 3 hours ago, how all her photos are of her, out getting pissed, she has not done one, of the kids, blowing out her candles on her cake.
She has just put up a photo now of the kids ????
Totally reading here!
ETA: I’d say that post was written for her by her agency. If she really is growing old gracefully, why is she always dresses up, full face if makeup, hair done and filtered?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I nearly broke my neck speeding over to Tattle after seeing this 😂 Not a pic of the kids all weekend, then it gets mentioned here and BOOM a grid pic appears. Hi Martina 👋

The one (and only EVER) thing I'm going to say in support of her is - I really loved her caption 🙈 I wholeheartedly believe it's a privilege to go old and there is such an anti-aging culture (particularly among the Insta hun crowd), it's great to see someone go against the grain on it. Now, it's back to bitching for me and I promise never to defend her on anything ever again 😂
I liked her caption too. Very much against the usual Insta hun guff

Reactions: 1

It is a privilege to grow old and even more so if you can do it gracefully... however that statement coming from Martina who is full of botox and heavily filtered at all times is pure bullshit :poop: just like everything else she says and does. Another attempt to be "relatable" that failed miserably thanks to her never showing herself in a natural state

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is a privilege to grow old and even more so if you can do it gracefully... however that statement coming from Martina who is full of botox and heavily filtered at all times is pure bullshit :poop: just like everything else she says and does. Another attempt to be "relatable" that failed miserably thanks to her never showing herself in a natural state
I knew I'd lost my senses for a while there, thanks for bringing me back to reality SunnyKat 😆

Although I have to say I think tacky is Martina's natural state and she shows up as that every day 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knew I'd lost my senses for a while there, thanks for bringing me back to reality SunnyKat 😆

Although I have to say I think tacky is Martina's natural state and she shows up as that every day 🤗
We tattlers are always there to help each other

😂 😂 😂 tacky is her natural state 😂😂😂 that is brilliant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
First time to comment on a Martina thread but it is frightening how much she is trying to morph into Laura aka the fashion bug blog; she copies EVERYTHING Laura does and it's so sad!!! Even getting her hair cut and wearing the same style night gown in the hospital as Laura - now that I'm aware of it, it's all I see and it's so cringey!!

First time to comment on a Martina thread but it is frightening how much she is trying to morph into Laura aka the fashion bug blog; she copies EVERYTHING Laura does and it's so sad!!! Even getting her hair cut and wearing the same style night gown in the hospital as Laura - now that I'm aware of it, it's all I see and it's so cringey!!
Ok this annoys me so much because fashion bug puts so much into her content and Martina copies it - Laura lives a glam life in London and is super super wealthy, she lives a unique lifestyle but Martina blatantly copies her!! See exhibit A attached, a little collage I just put together 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Ok this annoys me so much because fashion bug puts so much into her content and Martina copies it - Laura lives a glam life in London and is super super wealthy, she lives a unique lifestyle but Martina blatantly copies her!! See exhibit A attached, a little collage I just put together 😆
Omg that’s mad! I wonder does fashion bug know what our Martina is up to

They even have the same earrings 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Martina is still the yellow pack version of Laura from the fashion bug blog.

Reactions: 7
So Martina wasn’t at the Erin McG, launch of her beds yesterday, That pub is only 10 mins away by car, from her house.

Her bestie Aoife Bermingham was there.Martina obviously isn’t in the “click” with Erin, Rachel G, Denise Pelo & Aoife

Reactions: 2
Could Martina be anymore desperate to gain followers? She does a giveaway every week. "you just have to follow me to win" Ummm Martina that's called BUYING FOLLOWERS. They are only there to win the prize and not for your boring content. Pathetic.....

Reactions: 5
So Martina wasn’t at the Erin McG, launch of her beds yesterday, That pub is only 10 mins away by car, from her house.

Her bestie Aoife Bermingham was there.Martina obviously isn’t in the “click” with Erin, Rachel G, Denise Pelo & Aoife
In her defence would you want to be associated with that gang, Martina is a lot more respectable.

Reactions: 2
In her defence would you want to be associated with that gang, Martina is a lot more respectable.
Very true, nobody would want to get tarnished with the same brush, as that gang. Hopefully Martina will see just how shallow Aoife B is, just licking anybodies arse on Instagram.

Reactions: 1

I’ve never heard of Laura but she has a beautiful style . Martina is like the mr price version of her !!

I’ve never heard of Laura but she has a beautiful style . Martina is like the mr price version of her !!
The Mr Price version … brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 and true.
She always looks like she needs a good wash… scrub off that bad fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.