Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t in ages but up photos of her drinking “moma fuel”, at lunchtime or any other time.

Hmm… She must have realised she was on dangerous ground, it was starting to look like she had a drink problem

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t in ages but up photos of her drinking “moma fuel”, at lunchtime or any other time.

Hmm… She must have realised she was on dangerous ground, it was starting to look like she had a drink problem
Sher she’s on a health buzz. Working out and cooking healthy meals. Eating brown rice. She’s still on the mommy fuel though..,just not posting pics.

I might be in the minority but I like that she is putting up what she eats, she does have some good ideas for food for her fitness kick.

she’ll have a six pack for her holidays I reckon

I might be in the minority but I like that she is putting up what she eats, she does have some good ideas for food for her fitness kick.

she’ll have a six pack for her holidays I reckon
She constantly brags about being an xs... this "health kick" is nothing but bullshit for content and to try and fix her image from all the drinking she's posted. She's a farce!

She is very thin, scrawny looking, she doesn’t need to lose weight in the first place, just trying to keep the content going with her healthy eating

Reactions: 5
She looks a bit haggard and unhealthy....thin hair too. If anything she would look.a lotnbetter a stone or more on her.

Reactions: 5
She’s a total joke. The state of her all dressed up like a princess for the child’s play school graduation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I wonder was it difficult to decide on the one for all gifts for the teachers #advertisement

Reactions: 6
Why shouldn’t there be any customs on baby clothes when there is on every other product imported from outside of the EU. No one forced her to order from that website. Is she one of these people that think she deserves special treatment because she’s a mother?🤔

Reactions: 4
Why shouldn’t there be any customs on baby clothes when there is on every other product imported from outside of the EU. No one forced her to order from that website. Is she one of these people that think she deserves special treatment because she’s a mother?🤔
Eh hello, it’s flog Tina. Of course she expects special treatment. She struggling with her fake D4 accent recently…there a bit of a Tallafornian coming out of her

Reactions: 2
The reason she annoys me is because she seems to think she has achieved this god like status because she has managed to squeeze out a few kids. Like that type of woman is just insufferable. Their whole personality type becomes “ mother”.

The reason she annoys me is because she seems to think she has achieved this god like status because she has managed to squeeze out a few kids. Like that type of woman is just insufferable. Their whole personality type becomes “ mother”.
It’s the great motherhood whitewash. When some women (SOME women, not all) become a mother they believe that they are somehow superior than others and beyond reproach. I’ve realized since having kids myself that I absolutely despise that way of thinking and would hate to become one of those people. It makes me cringe. I also feel super uncomfortable that these “mommy bloggers” are monetizing their children and showing no regard for their privacy. Some of their husbands/partners aren’t comfortable being on their page but it’s a free for all when it comes to their babies and toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is obviously reading here, as she has not showed once, how was/is on the drink by lunchtime anymore.

She was constantly posting photos of “moma fuel” in her hand by midday, sure Theo was only a few days old & it was the height of covid & she had him out when he was underweight & a chest infection. She didn’t care once she was sitting having lunch with moma fuel

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is obviously reading here, as she has not showed once, how was/is on the drink by lunchtime anymore.

She was constantly posting photos of “moma fuel” in her hand by midday, sure Theo was only a few days old & it was the height of covid & she had him out when he was underweight & a chest infection. She didn’t care once she was sitting having lunch with moma fuel
Her new thing is ‘stockpiling’ dresses and her health buzz.

It’s the great motherhood whitewash. When some women (SOME women, not all) become a mother they believe that they are somehow superior than others and beyond reproach. I’ve realized since having kids myself that I absolutely despise that way of thinking and would hate to become one of those people. It makes me cringe. I also feel super uncomfortable that these “mommy bloggers” are monetizing their children and showing no regard for their privacy. Some of their husbands/partners aren’t comfortable being on their page but it’s a free for all when it comes to their babies and toddlers.
100% agree with all of this! And she is a classic one. I’ve had these “superior” women literally knock me out of the way in the shops and drive over my toes ( even though there’s plenty of room for us all) with their buggies because they feel they have this god given right to do what they like just because they have a baby.

Needs to buy the little man a high chair it’s a minefield 🤔 surely her 2 previous children have high chairs that can be used 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.