Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also still reminding everyone she was a healthcare worker during a pandemic :sleep: bore off fartina
She was on maternity leave from the first lockdown till last summer.
Only back to work about 3-4 months & is on another year off now. So I hope she does not get the €1k bonus, healthcare workers are to get.

Reactions: 4
Poor Martina directly copying ‘the big hill house’ with her Easter tree inspo. They are beyond pathetic, one trying to outdo the other with their fake depiction of their perfect lives 🙄

Is she ever not at the hairdressers? Only time she seems to be at home is when she is drinking her 'mommy fuel' or dressing the children up (yes Martina I'm sure Tilly wanted to get into her new dress straight away, it wasn't you at all). My eyes are going to be damaged from the amount of eye rolling if I don't stop watching her stories.

Also I'll skip on the 'easter tree' tutorial thanks. Next she'll be adding florist to the list of many things she proclaims to be despite no knowledge in them.

Showing how great your skin care is while you are heavily filtered - definitely shows how great the products are :rolleyes: Is it possible for her to be a bigger eejit?

Going on as if she had the kid on her birthday ….. f**k hes nearly 4 mts old! And who goes on about birthdays so much as an adult!

Reactions: 5
Going on as if she had the kid on her birthday ….. f**k hes nearly 4 mts old! And who goes on about birthdays so much as an adult!
She’s just a attention seeker, and has nothing else in her life, so trying to make out her birthday is a big thing

That family member did not look impressed at being there or being filmed. Good to know her family find her as insufferable as we do 😂

Is C'est si bon the new Petit Biscuit Sunset Lover of insta tunes 🤦‍♀️ snap, repeat 😴

Reactions: 1
Not one photo of her and the kids, blowing out the candles on her cake, in her house.
Every photo is of her, out enjoying herself, getting pissed, with her, tacky outfits

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but as a ftm that went through the absolute mill with severe relfux/dairy intolerance I resent her throwing a mention of relfux out there and him nearly 4mts. I find it really triggering when people do that. Only people that have been that soldier know exactly what it’s like. I’ve often had people saying to me oh mine had that too and proceed to say how well they slept them etc …. 🤯🤯 not possible!

I’m sorry but as a ftm that went through the absolute mill with severe relfux/dairy intolerance I resent her throwing a mention of relfux out there and him nearly 4mts. I find it really triggering when people do that. Only people that have been that soldier know exactly what it’s like. I’ve often had people saying to me oh mine had that too and proceed to say how well they slept them etc …. 🤯🤯 not possible!
Am I reading Martina correctly here?
So basically she is saying a “material sling”, solves all a baby’s problems, with reflux.

She is only looking for a new bigger Sling FREE, from the company she tagged. Martina would try anything for a FREEBIE

Reactions: 3
Is this the first mention of reflux?
Yes and it infuriated me! My little one started non stop crying for hours on end from 10 days …. Held for all naps til 8mts! Get f**led Martina! I certainly wasn’t out constantly and on the wine …

Reactions: 3
Yes and it infuriated me! My little one started non stop crying for hours on end from 10 days …. Held for all naps til 8mts! Get f**led Martina! I certainly wasn’t out constantly and on the wine …
She’s a fake. I did think I had never heard reflux mentioned previously.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.