Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I ever saw or heard her, ever mentioning Carraig Donn till today !!!!

What is it with her shoes, she keeps wearing the ones that are a pale pink satin, with the diamond on the front. She keeps wearing them all the time, they don’t even match the colour dresses she does have on her.

She really is just one big mess, when it comes to putting her outfits togethers.

The big joke shop sunglasses & the tacky heart shaped earrings, she had on yesterday
Really bad fake tan. Fake accent.
She is a bit of a mess

Reactions: 3
What’s with all the French music and the fake stroll on que for the canera. Its everyday now and absolute head melt . Everything seems great for a Mother’s Day treat ! Too many ads not enough time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What’s with all the French music and the fake stroll on que for the canera. Its everyday now and absolute head melt . Everything seems great for a Mother’s Day treat ! Too many ads not enough time 🤦‍♀️
The French Music paired with the striped Bretons and pumps kill me- more Tina in finglas than Emily in Paris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Full time which is fine, each to their own. They get dressed up and paraded out in matching gear at the weekends then.
The older kids might be enjoying creche and she will eventually go back to work... so maybe the routine is good... but could you imagine if she had taken them out to be with her? How could she go day drinking every day with mobile children that are full of energy? The baby doesn't move so she can continue to create crap content about what a raging alcoholic she is that is desperate for wine every 5 minutes...

The French Music paired with the striped Bretons and pumps kill me- more Tina in finglas than Emily in Paris 😂
Tina from Finglas 😂 😂 😂 it's perfect! Thank you for that laugh!! She hasn't compared herself to Emily in Paris has she??? I cannot listen to her lifeless monotone voice when she drones on so I skip most of her talking... she buys what's on the mannequins and has absolutely zero styling sense. She better not be comparing herself to a fashion forward character.... but she is 100% delusional so I wouldn't be surprised if she did

Reactions: 5
Didn't FlogTina say that she began using a laundry service? Now she's back to whining that she has to do laundry? Happy her wash machine broke? Which way is it FlogTina? Are you too busy drinking to do laundry or was that a one time freebie and you're too cheap to pay for it yourself? :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Wow drinking wine over your baby... so classy Martina. Someone should call child services on her... and maybe the guards after she goes day drinking. At this point I don't think it's just for content, I think she has a drinking problem

Reactions: 4
If I was in the liffey valley marketing team I'd be very let down with her paid partnership. Her sales pitch was shocking unprepared and lazy. Poor poor effort

Reactions: 5
Wow drinking wine over your baby... so classy Martina. Someone should call child services on her... and maybe the guards after she goes day drinking. At this point I don't think it's just for content, I think she has a drinking problem
She drinks a lot more that the other ‘mom’ Huns.

Reactions: 4
Martina, will you just stop and be A GOOD MOTHER.

It’s quite obvious your “mothers day photo” was staged. The satin throw on the bed doesn’t have a crease in it, you are trying to make out you where in bed & the kids just came to you for a cuddle etc. You & Isabels hair, have just been brushed, so you just didn’t wake up & the white night dress!!!

Maybe if you showed a real photo of when you wake up & the bed a mess, with the kids sprawled on it, people would actually like you more.

Everybody can see through that you are only a Shallow person on Instagram. You and your bestie Aoife Bermingham are well suited as pals on Instagram

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.