Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many haven’t spoken out. Two people speaking out is always the 5%. ☹
There has to be more than two. Going off the high staff turnover . It’s like on Charlottes post - how many are afraid to speak out because of followers etc?

I feel like it could be people who attend his talks too not just the staff, he seemed to socialize a lot on his tours :(

Also I find it disgraceful a manager said 'hes not perfect' acknowledging it goes ahead and as a manger more was not done to worn/protect a young new employee!

Reactions: 3
I feel like it could be people who attend his talks too not just the staff, he seemed to socialize a lot on his tours :(

Also I find it disgraceful a manager said 'hes not perfect' acknowledging it goes ahead and as a manger more was not done to worn/protect a young new employee!
It’s like a bad movie where the sexual creep is protected by his company out of fear .. you know the story line that every girl is scared by herself but eventually they all come together.. let’s hope this ends well for the girls and not him.
Once is once too often for it to happen. He is getting away with it hence why he doesn’t seem to have changed his behaviour. Which makes him a predator

Reactions: 5
In case it gets deleted - he was quite pissed on his stories earlier & talking about jumping into the swimming pool. Next snap he’s in hospital still pissed in Dubai.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s so odd! Saying he was actually there for moral support for someone even though he was in a hospital bed but then in the next story asking people to guess why he was in there?! So attention seeking...

Reactions: 4
He went out, got pissed,made an absolute twit of himself, threw himself in the pool, ended up in hospital. Woke this morning scarlet for himself, made up a cock n bull story about being with someone for moral support, got back to his hotel and they slung him out so now he's room sharing in another hotel with someone. 🙄 Really inspiring

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He went out, got pissed,made an absolute twit of himself, threw himself in the pool, ended up in hospital. Woke this morning scarlet for himself, made up a cock n bull story about being with someone for moral support, got back to his hotel and they slung him out so now he's room sharing in another hotel with someone. 🙄 Really inspiring
Absolutely that’s how it looks! Hospitals during covid anywhere in the land won’t let you just jump in a bed! What a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 3
He prob got arrested for being drunk, got took to the hospital to sober up and then got kicked out of his hotel. Well this is what I would have liked to have happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He prob got arrested for being drunk, got took to the hospital to sober up and then got kicked out of his hotel. Well this is what I would have liked to have happened 😂
Yeah, I'm not sure Dubai is the most appropriate place to be getting that level of drunk, are they not incredibly strict?

Anyways, mortified for him.

Reactions: 6
He’s so bleeping arrogant he thinks he can do what he likes where he likes
Totally and this will be his downfall. He always comes across so cringeworthy to me. I googled something about nutrition and came across two oh his YouTube videos and all he did was waffle on and not talk about the subject. God knows what happens when he does a talk in real life is prob be asleep in 5 mins he’s that boring

Reactions: 2
It’s funny how he ended up in the hospital the same day that an ex employee shared her sexual harassment story (it was blatantly about him). I also didn’t realise how short he is! Proper little man syndrome!!

Reactions: 6
He promotes this "healthy lifestyle" nutrition and all that but in reality, they are the biggest hypocrites. ❄ Lovers

I'd be mortified if I were him, talk about embarrassing yourself! He's filmed himself in a hospital bed, who does that?! But won't tell anyone why he was there?! Literally SCREAMING for attention!

I hate the way he practically tells women to send him nude photos/dirty messages, he can pretend he's joking all he likes but he's absolutely not.

I followed him a year or so ago because I'm studying nutrition, but straight away i thought, something isn't right with this guy! he is a raging narc and I believe he has a very nasty side to him when he doesnt get his own way.

The whole 'babies' thing really irks me, they're not babies, they're children! No doubt he thinks it makes him look cute?

Gonna see him on the news one day! And not for mnu.

Reactions: 9
I'd be mortified if I were him, talk about embarrassing yourself! He's filmed himself in a hospital bed, who does that?! But won't tell anyone why he was there?! Literally SCREAMING for attention!

I hate the way he practically tells women to send him nude photos/dirty messages, he can pretend he's joking all he likes but he's absolutely not.

I followed him a year or so ago because I'm studying nutrition, but straight away i thought, something isn't right with this guy! he is a raging narc and I believe he has a very nasty side to him when he doesnt get his own way.

The whole 'babies' thing really irks me, they're not babies, they're children! No doubt he thinks it makes him look cute?

Gonna see him on the news one day! And not for mnu.
Yeah the nudes thing really irked me too

Joking but not joking type of thing

And the sad thing is, I bet there are women who send him nudes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.