Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Martin’s story last week about he was glad that someone had a camera and that he felt “relieved” which suggested that the case had been dropped?🤔
I saw that! He was saying like ‘don’t make admissions when someone is filming on their phone’ or something! Very odd!

Reactions: 1
All creepy tit and here say apart - Nutrition wise, he’s one of the best in the business.
and doesn’t he know it! I mean fair play, he is great. But he’s slowly become more and more unbearable to watch.

I got the impression from him that his kids mother doesn’t like him seeing them or that she has control issues, but does anyone know the real story there?

Reactions: 2
and doesn’t he know it! I mean fair play, he is great. But he’s slowly become more and more unbearable to watch.

I got the impression from him that his kids mother doesn’t like him seeing them or that she has control issues, but does anyone know the real story there?
She works with him! She’s the business manager! It’s on her LinkedIn page

• Wow
She works with him! She’s the business manager! It’s on her LinkedIn page
Oh wow didn’t know this!! Thanks. I feel like he always comes across hard done by by people when he actually seems to be the perpetrator

Oh wow didn’t know this!! Thanks. I feel like he always comes across hard done by by people when he actually seems to be the perpetrator
Hes a strange guy, no questions about that. And possibly isn’t the best to work for. He’s a bodybuilder by origin, they are all ego driven after all.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought he was a single Dad who’s ex wife just dumped the kids but don’t think that’s the case!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I thought he was a single Dad who’s ex wife just dumped the kids but don’t think that’s the case!
I thought the same thing especially as he was posting about having the kids dumped on him last minute ( which he claimed to have no knowledge that he would be having them)..

Interesting how Cory has mentioned in her grid post about the last time she felt this low; when she lived in Loughborough. That’s where Mac Nutrition is based.
Eek the “ if you know you know” line sounds a bit sinister.

I thought the same thing especially as he was posting about having the kids dumped on him last minute ( which he claimed to have no knowledge that he would be having them)..

Eek the “ if you know you know” line sounds a bit sinister.
Exactly. That line really made me think. She worked for Martin but didn’t seem to stay that long. I also saw that Charlotte liked it.

He really reminds me of a fitness version of David Brent - his attitude and arrogance is cringeworthy as well as his need to bang on about “feminazis” and people being offended

I wonder if he feels embarrassed about advertising for new staff several times a year? It would make me think twice applying for somewhere that has a high staff turnover. It would make me question the reasons why staff don’t tend to stay for too long.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he feels embarrassed about advertising for new staff several times a year? It would make me think twice applying for somewhere that has a high staff turnover. It would make me question the reasons why staff don’t tend to stay for too long.
at first I liked him but the more I follow him it’s clear his ego doesn’t allow him to feel shame, embarrassment or able to admit he’s done wrong. Definitely a narcissist

Reactions: 4
Now he’s another prick travelling abroad to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic 🤬🤬🤬

these people actually make me sick

Reactions: 5
Only started following this guy when I saw him being mentioned here - seems so narcissistic & attention seeking

Just been watching Martin’s stories . Have to say I find it a bit disturbing he has a camera in his bedroom that films him sleeping. Also wondering what his 43 minute video is all about too 🤔
yeah you wonder what else he films 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.