Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he feels embarrassed about advertising for new staff several times a year? It would make me think twice applying for somewhere that has a high staff turnover. It would make me question the reasons why staff don’t tend to stay for too long.
I often think this- staff retention is terrible, when I have looked previously he basically pays minimum wage for jobs that require qualifications (as he asks for 40 hours a week). The salary has slightly increased, but it’s a low amount - especially considering how much he loves to show off his material possessions.

Reactions: 2
I often think this- staff retention is terrible, when I have looked previously he basically pays minimum wage for jobs that require qualifications (as he asks for 40 hours a week). The salary has slightly increased, but it’s a low amount - especially considering how much he loves to show off his material possessions.
Plus it looks like you have to be his in office babysitter too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ones which have been there longer though like Sarah, Billy and Amy must have an awful lot of dirt on him

Reactions: 3
The ones which have been there longer though like Sarah, Billy and Amy must have an awful lot of dirt on him
When he went to I think it was New Zealand or oz with Amy he used to prance about in his boxers and make her take things into his room while he was half dressed like some skivvy! She always looked super uncomfortable. I also thought Sarah was the daughters mum as they do look alike. But hes actually angered me by going to Dubai. He’s not allowed he’s not going on business so he shouldn’t be going Covid test or not but he’s a massive narc so wouldn’t think of anyone but himself. Plus I can see it now he’ll cry ‘mental health’ if ppl question him going another narcissistic trait

Reactions: 6
He's a prick he won't cry mental health as he's too up his own hole! He is actually the worst influencer/nutritionist there's just something so Dead inside about him. I can't put my finger on it at all. I'd be ashamed to associate anything with him. Everybody saying his course is good etc..I get it but the man himself is a class A wanker who's not in that great of shape himself.

Reactions: 7
I’m unfollowing him now as he wants to call everyone that calls him out on his bullshit for travelling as “Karen’s” absolutely pathetic

He can get a negative test and still catch Covid between now and travelling to Dubai. What a cock.

Reactions: 9
@Kathrynm.mcg who worked at MNU from November 2019 to July 2020 has spoken out too about been sexually assaulted at work! :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
@Kathrynm.mcg who worked at MNU from November 2019 to July 2020 has spoken out too about been sexually assaulted at work! :(
Can you screen shot please? Where did you see this information? This is so brave of her to speak out.

Reactions: 1

She says it’s sexual harassment, not sexual assault. It’s important to differentiate

Reactions: 4

She says it’s sexual harassment, not sexual assault. It’s important to differentiate
I cant seem to edit my post so i've reported it to be removed

Sorry this should say sexual harassment not assault

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow just wow!! Another woman speaks out. He’s just vile. Typical of him to put snippets in his stories about how he’s got video evidence and that the trip to London was a waste of time like this is all nothing. That’s a narcissist at his finest! His stories on his trip to Dubai where someone asked if he’s gone first class and he replied along the lines of that would he blatantly flashing my money, yet there he is in business class. The mans nothing but a creepy nerd who thinks hes god and the sooner he’s bought down a peg or two the better!

Reactions: 7
Wow just wow!! Another woman speaks out. He’s just vile. Typical of him to put snippets in his stories about how he’s got video evidence and that the trip to London was a waste of time like this is all nothing. That’s a narcissist at his finest! His stories on his trip to Dubai where someone asked if he’s gone first class and he replied along the lines of that would he blatantly flashing my money, yet there he is in business class. The mans nothing but a creepy nerd who thinks hes god and the sooner he’s bought down a peg or two the better!
I am really interested to see how this all unfolds.

Reactions: 6
Did he sexually harass or assault Charlotte? I thought it was the latter but could be wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.