Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she felt like she could speak about her experience - I know she was reluctant too in the past.

Reactions: 2
Wonder is it Sarah who ignored her at the event?
Definitely Sarah. She’s got a mean look about her jolly hockey sticks and all that. She’s an enabler of Martin. So is Billy. Amy looks so scared to lose her career she’s stuck there. Martin is just a vile person. You only have to look as his Instagram to realise that. Everything is about sex and innuendos or how he’s been denied seeing his kids. No smoke without fire but no Martin is innocent yea right 🙄

Reactions: 5
Well if that ain't something a narcissistic, predator would say to GASLIGHT women into doing something they don't want to do, then I don't know what is..
Get help martin

Reactions: 3
So ppl are asking him when he’s doing a parent alienation podcast? So he puts up a vid of him fake crying lol. Where’s the tears Martin? Surely you’d cut an onion or something for effect?? He’s not going to do one as no parent should publicly diss the other. It’s as simple as that. The kids don’t need to know it’s not fair on them and it’s THEM who matter. Not your bitterness Martin you bleeping narcissist

Reactions: 8
Holy tit. There’s me, eating my bag of hula hoops wondering who I can have a nose at today. I feel dirty just reading all of this. I always got a few creepy vibes from MM but JESUS, I feel sick. What a piece of tit

Reactions: 5
Maybe she is taking some time off? I haven’t seen her pop up either ( or not received an email in the last week. I hope she is ok though.

Reactions: 1
She said she was taking 3 weeks off so I guess will be away most of September

Reactions: 2
Is it bemorenutrition girlfriend/wife? Hadn’t he a post up there few days back about he couldn’t recommend a certain company because of the owner. That she sexually was harassed by him and not believed. They both left it. Can’t remember exact details

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.