Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea to triceps has finally elaborated on her personal experiences with MNU
Teatotriceps also referenced this post in her stories a short while ago.
Yep. 😊 I just wish more would come out. I'm sick of his certification being lauded as one of the highest nutrition qualifications. It may well be, and I was on the pre-enrollment last for last Sept but pulled out after all this came out.

Reactions: 2
Yep. 😊 I just wish more would come out. I'm sick of his certification being lauded as one of the highest nutrition qualifications. It may well be, and I was on the pre-enrollment last for last Sept but pulled out after all this came out.
He has far too many enablers surrounding him. It sickens me, but it's true.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is anyone else creeped out by the way he calls his kids his ‘babies’? I find it creepy, well maybe it’s just creepy that it’s him saying it!

She was doing SAS Who Dares Wins - Jungle Hell! Starts Monday!
I’ve just seen she quit as she had a panic attack??
Is it just me or is anyone else creeped out by the way he calls his kids his ‘babies’? I find it creepy, well maybe it’s just creepy that it’s him saying it!
Doesn’t matter what comes out his mouth or who to it’s creepy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did the program. It’s not the end all be all. And he is super annoying. What a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see that Charlotte opened a coffee shop!! I’m going to order some of her brownies
Yea I follow her page it looks like she’s happy so fair play to get. As for him he just gets worse thinking he’s the best none vanilla male out there hes a sicko

Emilia Thompson’s post today. Sexually harassed by a professional superior in Loughborough…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What happened between this idiot and the James smith insta clique? He was always invited to talk at that silly IFS summit but now isn’t. Plus hardly any of them are following him. I just remember the creepy videos of him at the after parties getting drunk with all these young girls…..did something happen?

What happened between this idiot and the James smith insta clique? He was always invited to talk at that silly IFS summit but now isn’t. Plus hardly any of them are following him. I just remember the creepy videos of him at the after parties getting drunk with all these young girls…..did something happen?
Apart from all the serious allegations and court cases involving SA and misconduct?

Reactions: 5
Read back through the thread then you’ll understand why they’ve distanced themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.