Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He put it on his story how big his head is because he self represented himself against a barrister 🙄 women do this all the time against their exes in domestic abuse cases when it comes to child contact as the perps use the kids to drag it through court to financially ruin them. Wouldn’t put it past him that this is what he’s doing
Did he mention the outcome!? Sounds like he is possibly gloating if he is saying he self represented. Why else bring that up to his followers? What a knob

Did he mention the outcome!? Sounds like he is possibly gloating if he is saying he self represented. Why else bring that up to his followers? What a knob
This is what he’s posted

He’s glad he’s got The law on his side regarding his babies?? Errrrr you absolute narc the laws on the side OF THE KIDS! Also if he does do a podcast their mum can take him to court as it stipulates in any court document you can’t speak about it. He’s such a big headed dick head. He’s only done this to prove a point, not that we know what it was about. Maybe sue said no to something so thought he’d use his little man syndrome power to try and get one over her. Wonder if she mentioned all his alledged sexual misconduct towards staff? He’s a vile man

Reactions: 1
He’s glad he’s got The law on his side regarding his babies?? Errrrr you absolute narc the laws on the side OF THE KIDS! Also if he does do a podcast their mum can take him to court as it stipulates in any court document you can’t speak about it. He’s such a big headed dick head. He’s only done this to prove a point, not that we know what it was about. Maybe sue said no to something so thought he’d use his little man syndrome power to try and get one over her. Wonder if she mentioned all his alledged sexual misconduct towards staff? He’s a vile man
He's a complete scumbag.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone here done MNU? It looks like a decent nutrition coaching course, has anyone had any issues with how it's run etc?
This is tattle.life, you're looking for 'creepy sexpest nutrition course reviews '

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone here done MNU? It looks like a decent nutrition coaching course, has anyone had any issues with how it's run etc?
I believe that the course material is meant to be decent - I have not yet come across anyone who has an issue with how it’s run or the quality of the material . But plenty against the person behind it. Depends if you want to hand over your money to a rapist ( at worst) or sex pest ( at best).

I believe that the course material is meant to be decent - I have not yet come across anyone who has an issue with how it’s run or the quality of the material . But plenty against the person behind it. Depends if you want to hand over your money to a rapist ( at worst) or sex pest ( at best).
Also.. wasn't there an allegation from a student?

• Wow
It's a shame if he did sexually harrass some one. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding when some girls accidently sent nudes to him as attachments to their course work, as I've heard this occured?
You’re a brand new account which is only interacting with this thread. That’s interesting indeed.

Hi Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a shame if he did sexually harrass some one. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding when some girls accidently sent nudes to him as attachments to their course work, as I've heard this occured?
Are you actually for real? No wonder women are scared to speak out about sexual abuse and harassment when victim blaming like this happens.

Do you honesty believe multiple girls accidentally sent him nudes? Give your head a wobble.

So how do you explain the whole touching yourself in front of a member of your staff then Martin? you utter freak! Only a raging NARCISSIST would join a gossip site to ask about themselves 😆

Reactions: 7
Never trust a person who has cameras in their bedrooms. Explain that martin? Weird small angry man.

Reactions: 7
Thing is for me it’s his actual own Instagram that’s given me the impression he’s a sex pest way before any allegations came out. Plus how he talks about his childrens mother is a typical narcissist who uses the kids against them. The over the top ‘I’m a good father’ routine so the world can see how good he is….it’s bullshit and a common tactic. The moment I saw him in New Zealand with Amy on a work trip when they shared an apartment, and he made her get him something to take into his room and there he was laid on the bed in his underwear!! It was so uncomfortable to watch and I thought strange to put on the gram, but it’s what narcs do they make you feel you darent question their behaviour because ‘no one would believe you it’s normal I posted it on the gram’. Any one else who behaves like him would be on some kind of register by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I was the same…all the sexual innuendo and immature jokes that he thinks are hilarious. They are the type of thing I’d expect of a Uni student. Just made me uncomfortable. Then not long after I found the thread on here…and got to say I’m not surprised that he’s a dirty sex pest.

Have you seen the fake tattoo on his chest that you can see with his top buttons undone? Two fingers going into a piece of fruit! He’s vile

• Sick
I hate this guy. Just from watching his IG stories for about a week, he has the worst vibes. Nice to see the thread confirms I'm not wrong.

I've blocked him so I can go back to happily not knowing he exists. Life was better before and I'm angry at the person who told me about him (who actually said 'if you don't like James Smith, wait until you see this prick' so I did have some warning). At least James is just a dick and not a creepy little muscle hobbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.