Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya she seems to have got very attention seeking the last while. Don’t think it’s great her giving out psychology advice when she isn’t qualified herself yet

Reactions: 2
Shona is misogyny apologism personified the last few years, from her relationship with James Smith to her “cover up in baggy clothes at the gym so you don’t make men stare.” Being in cahoots/endorsing a sex offender like Mac is very much in her remit.

Reactions: 3
Shona has a very quiet thread on tattle, despite being mentioned on several threads.

Shona has a very quiet thread on tattle, despite being mentioned on several threads.

Post #1 deals with exactly what I’m referring to above, in case anyone is coming on with good intentions saying “omg she didn’t do you have screenies” #veteran 😂

Shona is misogyny apologism personified the last few years, from her relationship with James Smith to her “cover up in baggy clothes at the gym so you don’t make men stare.” Being in cahoots/endorsing a sex offender like Mac is very much in her remit.
Absolutely. She can get in the bin.

Sarah celebrates 10 years as an enabler, she must be so proud.
I had forgotten about her. I used to follow her up until it became known through Charlotte and others that she was enabler of the year! Disgusting to think she's still there.

I know we all know this but what a narcissist! Doctors aren’t nutritionists or dieticians. Therefore aren’t experts in the minutiae of nutrients or diet. Same way i wouldn’t expect our Martin to be and expert on diabetes, diabetic emergencies and diabetic control. I don’t understand why he has to be so divisive.

Oh, and every post he puts of his ‘babies’ (ick), he is there flexing every muscle in his body. It’s really off putting. Can he not just be with his kids without worrying which angle shows his obliques off best? twit.

Attachments

Future fit I think. I don’t know much more than that other than he is behaving like a petulant child!

Just excuses to continue to be a sex pest. He can’t form a real relationship with his narcissistic ways so he’ll make out this is his future. Who’s he trying to kid 😂
He's a vile creature. It makes me sick seeing people fangirling and pandering to him.

Reactions: 5
He’s only middle aged I know, but what a disgusting old man he is. A misogynist and yet he wants two women? That’s not based on ego at all…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.