Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dabaebaegoss

He's a prick he won't cry mental health as he's too up his own hole! He is actually the worst influencer/nutritionist there's just something so Dead inside about him. I can't put my finger on it at all. I'd be ashamed to associate anything with him. Everybody saying his course is good etc..I get it but the man himself is a class A wanker who's not in that great of shape himself.

Reactions: 7

Opinionated

VIP Member
Did he really think it was funny to say he’s had to prick his ‘good’ finger then show a fingering gesture. If my boss did that on zoom I’d be reporting him. It’s Something a 15 year old would do he’s actually sick in the head

• Sick

Nadroj99

Because my last post was deleted for being seen as arguing......

ill rephrase my comment.

I’ve no doubt there are people in this thread who have had personal run ins with Martin and are using here as a safe place to finally speak out.

Like it’s been mentioned - no smoke without fire.
I personally believe the victims - plural - and have no doubt that when the court case is out in the open, more evidence of his abhorrent behaviour will surface.
Fraud, bullying, adultery, racism and harassment has been mentioned by people associated in the past with him, going back years before he became ‘insta famous’

yamyam21

Glad I never did MNU now, it would look bad on my CV if the rumours are true
They aren’t rumours.

I still think that the nutritionists who have completed the course are amazing at what they do, and Martins actions shouldn’t affect that however many are now dissaccociating themselves from the qualification all together.

Fellow rape survivor here and my case never got to court because of lack of evidence. Almost ruined my life.

I do think we should be careful discussing any potential incident- just incase he used the threads if it ever got to court. Maybe me being overly cautious, but would hate anyone to get away with something so vile on technicalities.
I think that’s sensible. I want her case to make it to court and I don’t want him to get away with what he did to her! He destroyed her 😣

dabaebaegoss

It was the James smith and cronies thread, I’m a big jsa fan.
I didn’t know there was a thread for Martin until it was mentioned there and curiosity got the better of me

I have always said from the start I will stand corrected, and I’ve just visited kathryns page again and she does say she was sexually assaulted. I didn’t realise it actually did so I will hold my hands up completely. And I don’t want to be finicky but no names were mentioned 🤷🏻‍♀️
A big Jsa fan. Explains the reasoning behind your defences for Martin. Both incapable of being critiqued. Maybe look up to people with good people skills and morals. I can't believe your statements at times. Just as Deluded as Martin trying to defend his every move. How can you watch his stories/attitudes and find him normal I'll never know.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Where’s the rest of his reply?
I thought the same - why is it just one line shown!? I’d say MM is 100% reading tattle as why is he now publishing “ receipts” ( I use this word lightly). That screen shot doesn’t prove anything ( I assume he is trying to say Charlotte has cried wolf) . Anyone else think he is protesting too loud?

I am also disgusted that he is trying to make out that Charlotte is psychotic.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is it me picking things up suspiciously or do you feel that all these ‘come meet me at xyz later’ are invites for any women followers who might fancy him. A guy like him would always have a certain following that fancy him. With a large folllowing you’ll always have some stalker / obsessed fans - I imagine he knows this and as he is a narcissistic predator I assume this is open invites to strangers ? Creep

dabaebaegoss

Does anybody else find his CCTV cameras in his house particularly facing the bed odd? And the fact he had to deny having them in the office makes me think he has been accused of recording employees/himself in his office for his own self gratification. He's definitely a nonce.

Genuinely hope that charlotte and others who have suffered can get some sort of legal result.
MM believes he is invincible and untouchable, one of his cronies Alan Aragon faced a similar backlash to his abhorrent actions and vanished for a bit only to now have resurfaced and obviously alcohol was the reason for his “misbehaving”.
Sadly had respect once for his knowledge but a sad little man is what I quickly realised but angry at myself to miss the fact he is actually dangerous to women around him.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
No one cares he has cctv at home and no one is saying that only women are allowed to be scared at home. I think it’s strange to have cctv pointing over beds and I think it’s stranger to post this,especially when it’s your kids.

Would be interested to know if it is switched off when he has someone in bed with him or of they Have any knowledge of it being there.

very odd behaviour yet he makes it out we think he is mad for having cctv because his car was stolen-nobody has an issue with that.

Well this has been eye opening...

I found him a bit creepy before but followed for the nutrition content (which has steadily declined in place of: the car, holiday to Dubai, tricep shot, more car, kids, more car, more car....)
I followed Martin to learn more about nutrition but I can’t remember the last time I actually learned anything from him.

Sorry for the delay. Not sure how comfortable I am posting the other screenshot here publicly but this is one of them. Its made me question things but that’s why I wondered if anyone had seen anything else. I see he’s now added more bits of evidence to his open letter thing.
How exactly is this evidence that a rape didn’t occur?
The name on the WhatsApp could easily be changed and this message from anyone.
It is also very possible to be raped by someone you love.

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
i mean

I think you’re making this more than it is. You’re making it sound overly sexual when I didn’t take it as that at all. Maybe I’m looking At that particular situation more innocently than everyone else? I saw it as a cute moment between a father and his young child?
I don’t actually really care about the child video in the grand scheme of things, I think it was just a case of oversharing.

However what I do find interesting is that despite Martin probably being the creepiest and most misogynistic guy most of us have ever seen on Instagram and the fact that he’s recently been accused of rape.... all your comments on this thread have been in support of him... wondering what the point of you watching this thread is? 👀

MJW

Chatty Member
My question is, why did the alleged victim ask him to be on her podcast after this happened and she had gone to the police? I think we can all throw shit at someone who has been accused of rape and rightfully so. But when there is so much evidence showing that she was trying to get his attention, it’s hard to believe that he forcefully raped her…
Joined today to post that?
It's the first time I've heard of the podcast = consent defence. Is it normally successful?

• Wow