Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lenovo

She addressed it a number of weeks ago in her stories. It was interesting to hear what she said. I bet she still gets a lot of DM’s about it, but I doubt she’s going to go into it further.
Oh did she? I completely missed that. What did she say?

Crumpet41

VIP Member
It’s an Instagram account called nolinkinbioitsfree

This guy is such a raging narcissist . I can’t help but think his BS will eventually hurt his business. He barely posts anything of worthwhile content anymore anyways. And I am also shocked how any woman could work with/for such a misogynist.
He’s such an embarrassment. I’m so embarrassed I ever took that MNU course .
The account is private . God knows what crap he has posted .

Attachments

Why do you care? The guy is a scum bag? No smoke without fire.
I don’t doubt that and I’m certainly not accusing him of anything sinister ( not that this has been mentioned by yourself but just wanted to make this clear). For me personally it’s just not an appropriate clip to share. However this is just my own opinion based on how I feel about influencers sharing videos/ photos of their child then the child doesn’t get any say in the matter.

I do wonder why he felt the need to remove the post given the majority of comments on the post were similar to yours. I certainly didn’t report the post or send any messages telling him to do so.
ETA - is this Martin who is posting ?

I would assume that this is because at least one case is currently being looked at by the court. Therefore it doesn’t make sense for this person to come and with the banners and flags? Also why on earth would anyone want to do such a thing? Being raped is not something to be proud of. It’s a horrific experience. There is no smoke without fire IMO.
I’m not Martin. These accusations only came to my attention a week and a half ago. I’m not defending Martin at all, if he has done what people on this thread are assuming then it’s abhorrent. I just don’t like the witch hunt mentality when there is no actual evidence yet.
Does anyone actually know what the current court case is about?
Is it possible it could be something other than rape or sexual assault?
is there anything other than speculation?