Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dabaebaegoss

Hmm wonder is it about Martin. He's very quiet and not responding to any questions at all on instagram, I realized he's actually a karen himself. The man is in his I'm guessing 40s? actually gave out about people DM'N him nutrition questions instead of writing under his posts. A very angry small man! Apparently he's only 5'7 and gives the old 5'10 when asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Opinionated

VIP Member
So ppl are asking him when he’s doing a parent alienation podcast? So he puts up a vid of him fake crying lol. Where’s the tears Martin? Surely you’d cut an onion or something for effect?? He’s not going to do one as no parent should publicly diss the other. It’s as simple as that. The kids don’t need to know it’s not fair on them and it’s THEM who matter. Not your bitterness Martin you fucking narcissist

Reactions: 8
This is my issue. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me’ or ‘Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me. If he’s the monster you say he is then it would have happened more than once? So we wouldn’t need one persons court testimony to make it
‘True’

There would be multiple people shouting, look at the me too movement, there would be names and actual things that have happened
And it’s got nothing to do with me trusting the bloke it’s about being innocent until proven guilty. Im
Yet to see an actual testimony or peice of evidence that says otherwise
Im not for one minute saying I don’t believe girls when they they say they’ve been assaulted or raped - but no one has actually said the words yet. That is my whole point.
Somebody has to rape more than one person to become a monster? Wow.

Hmm, I made my comment before I realised others had been disgusted by the same remark. I don’t buy the back-tracking either. What kind of record would you like @Nohairdontcare? If the court case falls through as rape cases usually do, does that mean the girl(s) accusing him were lying? Of course not. Abuse isn’t black and white, people suffer in silence. Just because you personally haven’t suffered or haven’t met anybody who has, doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. Which at least tells us you aren’t a student of his as you’d understand the meaning of anecdotal evidence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
his latest story with #integrity on it.... :mad:
yeah I saw that.
He’s an absolute cretin.

Abuse of staff and students, sexual harassment and fraud.

yeah screams integrity.

I’ve seen and experienced first hand how vile he is.

Coercive control over students and staff at events, trying to get women to have threesomes.
I was told he had split from his wife and such a sob story to sleep with him and all along she was under the impression they were still happily married.
He stalked me over social media when I wouldn’t give him my number - all of this whilst I was a student.
So he could invite me back to a hotel or his office to have sex.

So much more to expose and so much scandal.
The daily mail needs to get on this ha!

• Angry

Kittkatt

Why so angry Martin? Calm down.

A month ago hes asked his followers if they liked seeing the kids on his feed or if they'd rather not, and stated he would NOT be offended if they didn't.

Angry little narcissist.

Oh and by the way.....you're not funny...in the slightest.

brandambassador

VIP Member
How strange is his holiday? Sorry, business trip
On his own but begging strangers to meet him
Desperate beg a mate
Weird weird weird.... like firstly covid ? Then stranger danger and also weird. He’s obviously just gone on a holiday & is only saying it’s for work because of expenses and also because of covid travel

Opinionated

VIP Member
You, whoever you are, need a stern reality check.

To victim blame is absurd. If you're going to make accusations against someone, bring receipts, or don't say a single thing.

Yes, it's a tough one. It wouldn't surprise me if it's true either. However what is different between me and you is this -

I won't diminish what Charlotte and others have gone through because of Martin. I won't ignore receipts that people have talked about (especially his behaviour at IFS and ploying free drinks to women to get them plastered yet only have 3/4 drinks himself).

He's vile (which you seem to agree with) then go on a path of victim blaming.

Delusion isn't cute hun. #dobetter
She’s shared that quote about her being unstable on her stories. Hi Charlotte were 100% behind you 🤚🏻

Opinionated

VIP Member
It’s a tough one this. I can’t stand martin and it wouldn’t surprise me if this was true. He’s grotesque and 100% abuses his power. But I know other PT’s have had bad experiences with Charlotte as well and she’s made threats to them after they’ve broke it off with them. She’s 100% unstable.
Ah right so the other women are unstable too then? And all the people including men that are sticking up for Charlotte are unstable?? If she was she wouldn’t be able to answer the questions she gets on Instagram or write her book....but it must be true as you’ve said she is 🙄

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Just seen a MNU job in indeed for a ' Assistant Nutrition Tutor & Content Creator' looking for a postgrad with masters qualification, no home working allowed, 40hours/week Flexibility & availability outside normal office hours is essential (probs to babysit his kids), pay is £23,500

'This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment, where your opinions and thoughts are valued.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Mac-Nutrition Collective team assisting with both external work and in-house projects. There will be a strong focus on assisting with the creation of clear, simple nutrition information in a variety of different mediums with further opportunities to develop personal knowledge and experience.
The role is designed to give a nutrition postgraduate or MNU Certified Nutritionist the opportunity to establish themselves as an integral member of the Mac-Nutrition Collective team.'

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
This is my issue. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me’ or ‘Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me. If he’s the monster you say he is then it would have happened more than once? So we wouldn’t need one persons court testimony to make it
‘True’

There would be multiple people shouting, look at the me too movement, there would be names and actual things that have happened
And it’s got nothing to do with me trusting the bloke it’s about being innocent until proven guilty. Im
Yet to see an actual testimony or peice of evidence that says otherwise
Im not for one minute saying I don’t believe girls when they they say they’ve been assaulted or raped - but no one has actually said the words yet. That is my whole point.
Except that there *has* been more than one. And the reason it’s not “look at me!” Is because any social media claims are discarded by the police in an investigation as it weakens it. That’s why so many say “I can’t say anything right now”. They’re not able to and the case is ongoing for now.

Nosylurker

Wow! His narcissism knows no bounds. He’s quite clearly talking about Charlotte, despite saying he’s not naming her, he shows a cropped image of her logo.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Wow just wow!! Another woman speaks out. He’s just vile. Typical of him to put snippets in his stories about how he’s got video evidence and that the trip to London was a waste of time like this is all nothing. That’s a narcissist at his finest! His stories on his trip to Dubai where someone asked if he’s gone first class and he replied along the lines of that would he blatantly flashing my money, yet there he is in business class. The mans nothing but a creepy nerd who thinks hes god and the sooner he’s bought down a peg or two the better!

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
From what I’ve read here and seen from his stories the likes of Billy and Sarah, knowing exactly what he’s like are complicit in his behaviour seeing as though they do nothing about it and continue to work for him despite of how he is and how he has behaved. Kathryn, who left her job at MNU and recently posted about sexual harassment causing her to leave her job and it’s more than likely she is talking about her time working for him, posted that she’d raised this with her female manager who I’m guessing would be Sarah. I can’t imagine any manager, female or not who would not do anything about that information being divulged other than laugh it off with a “we know what he’s like” response.
Absolutely. Dismissing someone with “we know what he is like” means they are part of the problem.

Nosylurker

My question is, why did the alleged victim ask him to be on her podcast after this happened and she had gone to the police? I think we can all throw shit at someone who has been accused of rape and rightfully so. But when there is so much evidence showing that she was trying to get his attention, it’s hard to believe that he forcefully raped her…
for me it’s not hard to believe. There are countless times where victims have continued to engage with abusers after sexual assault has occurred. As someone else has posted we are only seeing what Martin has put out, there could be deleted messages and other things that give context that we’ll never see because ultimately Martin has made it his mission to completely discredit Charlotte and paint her as some sort of slut. FYI, I do not believe that sending explicit messages makes someone a slut or negates any sexual assault that may have happened.
We’re never going to know what truly happened. However for me I don’t honestly believe that someone would go as far as to want him charged with sexual assault if they knew for one second that there was all this “evidence” (and I use the term lightly as transcripts and screenshots of messages don’t prove anything either way) against them. Regardless of whether anything consensual happened between them, and regardless of the messages sent, it is still possible for an assault to have happened.

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Charlotte posting about a stalking account and it sounds like Martin...
He just gets creepier and weirder. Interesting that she said he follows 4 other people who sound like they might all be in the same situation as her?! I really hope something is being done to bring him to justice.

Also, I’m gutted Ben Carpenter still follows him