Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Craftyh

Can’t stand men who say ‘I can’t see my kids because of the mum’ bullshit. No court in the land would keep a half decent dad away from their kids and it would be seen asap in a family court.

Reactions: 8

Londoncailín

VIP Member
He just gets creepier and weirder. Interesting that she said he follows 4 other people who sound like they might all be in the same situation as her?! I really hope something is being done to bring him to justice.

Also, I’m gutted Ben Carpenter still follows him
I did post quite a few months ago in the JS thread, I think (before Martin had his own thread, and when all this was coming out about him) that Ben still follows him, but Sohee doesn’t. I know this means nothing really, she may never have followed him, but given Sohee’s treatment in the past by her ex, I found it interesting about Ben. I know the presumption of innocence in England and Wales is ‘innocent until proven guilty’, but this whole thing about Martin appears to be gaining traction.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Wow!!!! Getting your innocent daughter to say
‘c u Next Tuesday Anne’ what an utter twat to be using his kids like that for content?? He’s derailing himself as we speak. I hope he disappears and never comes back
Plus he’s put the video of him with his head in his sons crotch making him laugh on his grid now for all to see. Innocent yes but In this day and age I’m sorry to say but people steal pics and videos of kids and edit them for their own gain if you get what I mean. They end up all over the internet. This is why people are advised never to put pics of kids in the bath even with emojis covering as they can easily be removed. Does he not care what position he’s putting his kids in? He’s a disgrace. Sorry for the rant but he’s really making me angry now for using his kids

Last edited:
  • Wow
I can’t understand why he continually keeps dredging this up? He has to continually keep rubbing it in charlottes face.

Martin Macdonald - you are a cretin. You won your case. That should be enough. Fuck off and let this go. Move on with your life. All you are doing is coming across like a sad , bitter and twisted individual. You will be up for harassment charges with the continual dragging Charlottes name through the mud.
He didn’t even “win” his case. It was dropped from lack of evidence… as is the outcome in most rape cases thanks to the nature of the crime.

It makes me sad that she can’t talk about what happened but he’s apparently ok to post that on the internet and try drag her name through the mud.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Just seen a MNU job in indeed for a ' Assistant Nutrition Tutor & Content Creator' looking for a postgrad with masters qualification, no home working allowed, 40hours/week Flexibility & availability outside normal office hours is essential (probs to babysit his kids), pay is £23,500

'This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment, where your opinions and thoughts are valued.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Mac-Nutrition Collective team assisting with both external work and in-house projects. There will be a strong focus on assisting with the creation of clear, simple nutrition information in a variety of different mediums with further opportunities to develop personal knowledge and experience.
The role is designed to give a nutrition postgraduate or MNU Certified Nutritionist the opportunity to establish themselves as an integral member of the Mac-Nutrition Collective team.'
‘Where your opinion and thoughts are valued’

Except if you’re a woman....

Also what’s with the “no home working allowed” if the job can be done from home during Covid, then they have to! It seems quite spiteful
The onyl organisations and departments not supporting home or part remote working these days are those with Luddite leaders who fear giving up control and don’t want to empower or trust their staff rather, they want to control Abs monitor them. It went out with the arc. If GP surgeries , colleges, unis government departments and investment banks can make it work, I’m sure he could.

embee1106

I think there is such a danger in people becoming too popular/getting a large online following/becoming a celebrity of sorts- it screws with their sense of reality and self-perception. Martin seems to live in an echo chamber of online “fans” who are desperate to please him or get noticed by him, his employees are likely all scared of him and turn a blind eye to his behaviour and laugh along with his jokes to make life easier for themselves, his kids worship him so he cannot possibly see how the constant filming of them and inappropriate uploads of them might be a problem... every time he does something shitty and someone calls him out on it, he has to post about incessantly on his stories so that his followers can tell him how funny he is. No one is able to properly question his behaviour and he is totally unwilling/unable to deal with acknowledging that he is ever in the wrong. I think he thinks that it’s just a handful of “Karens” that are against him but I’ve actually heard multiple current and past students as well as followers of him (and people who have attended his talks) start to distance themselves from him.
To have that situation combined with already being a narcissist at heart, it’s a recipe for disaster. His stories over the past few weeks have been utterly embarrassing and he is more aggressive and obnoxious than ever.

Oh god it’s getting so cringe-worthy it’s unbearable. Martin’s regime is that if you don’t find his unfunny, narcissistic humour funny then you must not say otherwise, even to be neutral or a bit put off by his attitude even though you (used to) find his nutrition content good and useful.

Remember guys, it IS funny. (Otherwise you’re an arrogant loser, oh the irony!)

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I thought sexual assault but did not think rape. How the f*ck is he swanning around Dubai when he’s a sexual predator. Unless he’s booked this know because he knows what’s about to come out!

rape and sexual assault are so hard to carry through to ‘guilty’ verdict it’s so sad. 27/03/2007. The day that it happened to me. I had a witness, a camera (workplace) and a written apology because I demanded one via my solictor. It was still so hard to even consider court despite my solicitor and guards helping and believing me. Mental health came first and I ended up choosing to heal myself instead of pursuing him in Court and for me, it saved me. So anytime I hear a girl tell her story I would never doubt her(I know nobody here is) but these things rarely come all the way successfully through the process because of so many hurdles. I would love to see this creep nailed, to protect so many other women but also for those he has hurt.

• Sad
  • Heart

dabaebaegoss

It's known he's a creep. Look at Dubai he practically begged people to go drink with him. Turned out only two groupies went😆 I think tattle lives rent free in his head because people can read him. Martin has a classic case of LITTLE man syndrome. His tiny lower body (I'm guessing in all areas judging by the constant sex jokes) compared to his upper is laughable. A wise woman once told me if he's bragging in all areas publicly (car, career, how funny he is..etc)he's lacking in other areas.

Maybe do a podcast on that.

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
@Nohairdontcare - this forum is a place for people to come and speculate about influencers actions online. People are entitled to think Martin comes across as a knob if he acts like one. It’s not just one person saying this. It’s multiple people who are viewing his actions as being knobbish.

embee1106

The irony of calling other people Karens but getting totally butthurt after one little message from a follower...
Especially considering he did a poll a few weeks ago asking if his followers wanted to see his kids in his stories and specifically stating he wouldn’t be offended if they said no 🙄🙄🙄

dabaebaegoss

Did Martin not get cancelled at the ifs? No smoke without fire and all that...judging by his whole Instagram persona he is a narc and above everyone else. He's an angry little man with small man syndrome...doesn't help everyone remotely popular have disassociated themselves with him.
Angry little man who's upset because he was called out. Camera in his own bedroom is a major red flag....
His course isn't even recognized. All the comments on Facebook call it out...another money spinner lol... he'll be forgotten soon. Hasn't made it at all.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I read the statement last night ( didn’t realise he had put one up on his website) - I don’t believe a word of it. His receipts that Charlotte is lying are bullshit - having gone through the same thing ( the perp was our next door neighbour but one) - I also played “nice” if I bumped into him ( which luckily wasn’t often). Why you may ask? Well because I have been trained to believe that if rape happens then it’s the woman’s ( in my case I was a young teen) fault. I was also in still in denial and also too young to know how to respond to the situation.
These messages don’t mean anything - it just shows that Charlotte was grateful to be included in the tours ( she was more than likely worried that her position at work was in jeapordy) .
It’s also not just Charlotte - there was the other lady who came out in support of Charlotte who had a similar experience . Is she lying also? I highly doubt it. It’s also an insult to the other influencers who have unfollowed him to assume they have unfollowed based on a lie - I can say for sure that at least one ( tea2triceps) will have looked carefully at both sides of the story before hitting the unfollow.
As for the section which he removed “because he felt angry “ about the situation where hoards of women throw themselves at him on his tours?Lets just blame the women- it’s not me at all. I am just a poor unsuspecting man who is not responsible 🙄🙄

Fuck off Macdonald. The problem IS YOU. Not the women who have been unfortunate enough to have crossed your path.

What is ISSN?
Yes I don’t know what( or who) is ISSN either ?

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
The likes of other insta fit huns commenting support on charlottes post - your support is nothing if you still follow this man or attend anything he’s presenting at or part of.

GemAitch

He gives me the creeps too. He
I stopped following him around the time he was only going to answer any question in his DMs if you followed a certain protocol. You had to screen shot a layout that he created, and had to fit your question into the space he provided. And would talk at length about this layout and commend the people that Bowed down to him and followed his instructions and belittle anyone that didnt. There is no denying that he knows his stuff about nutrition, but he has become unbearable
I remember my friend messaged him asking a valid question and he actually reposted it shaming her for not following this layout. She was really upset as she'd just been to see him on tour and really valued his nutritional advice. I was so annoyed on her behalf, he's a massive twit. Also he's creepy AF and reminds me of a guy I knew who acted very camp but turned out he was sexually harassing multiple women. Safe to say I'm not a fan!

• Angry

Lenovo

I asked him for information on his course through DM’s. He asked me for nudes to enrol followed by lots of laughing faces!! I was so shocked I didn’t follow him at that point, so I knew nothing about him. I’d just heard how good the course was. From then all I dealt with Arj, who was normal. I remember a story where Martin said he’s had to sack an employee for in appropriate behaviour towards women. He says he was saying this even though Sarah told him not to.
Amy always looks embarrassed around him. He was horrible to her in one of his stories when she was wearing a bikini.

• Wow