Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The whole ‘Anne’ thing is massively misogynistic- would he have spent 12 hours (and counting) in a rage if it was ‘Dave’ who said “no more kid stories please?”

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Nosylurker

It’s gut-wrenchingly horrible to think how the other staff working for MNU can stay there knowing what type of a person MM is.
From what I’ve read here and seen from his stories the likes of Billy and Sarah, knowing exactly what he’s like are complicit in his behaviour seeing as though they do nothing about it and continue to work for him despite of how he is and how he has behaved. Kathryn, who left her job at MNU and recently posted about sexual harassment causing her to leave her job and it’s more than likely she is talking about her time working for him, posted that she’d raised this with her female manager who I’m guessing would be Sarah. I can’t imagine any manager, female or not who would not do anything about that information being divulged other than laugh it off with a “we know what he’s like” response.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Any WhatsApp conversation out of context isn’t valid ‘evidence’!! Back in the day I was always almost ‘yes sir no sir’ to my boss on text when I was 21 . Didn’t change the fact he made moves on me at 19 & 20 (he was 59, married at time) and he used pursue me at staff events. He told me one Christmas week I had to collect stuff from his house, I drove up (he lives next to work place) he had the fire on, a blanket and a bottle of wine and 2 glasses on the ground and said ‘you knew what you were coming up for’. I didn’t and I ran. But no part of my work texts would ever even hint at this harassment in the background. 🤕

• Sad

Opinionated

VIP Member
Someone from his team needs to stop him. He’s showing his true colours. I feel for every woman who he comes into contact with

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
The likes of other insta fit huns commenting support on charlottes post - your support is nothing if you still follow this man or attend anything he’s presenting at or part of.
THIS. The absolute hypocrisy of “I support you 💯, but I’m still going to work for someone who will also be at IFS, or directly share a stage with him”. Freeloading, bandwagon arseholes.

MamaD

VIP Member
sorry I’m late to the party but they want a postgrad with a MASTERS for 23,500?? Literally get more being a supermarket supervisor with 3 GCSEs. What a joke!

I disagree with this. Totally off topic but my team have been working from home and it’s a complete and utter nightmare they are all fully taking the p*ss. I’d be well up felt WFH forever if I thought it could work but I spend all my time asking them to do their jobs and I reckon they’re away from keyboard watching reruns of friends or something...
I’ve been a home worker for a large organisation for over 7yrs. The majority if not all teams have become more productive WFH. It’s all about trust and quality leadership. A Manager/Team Leader should be able to adapt to the situation and manage their team remotely. If you have evidence that your team are not doing their work or watching TV then shouldn’t you speak to HR about performance management? Plus I have the TV on in the background every single day.......I have the highest productivity in the whole company. All staff members are meant to have screen breaks (this applies to home workers too). Meetings should be no more than 1 hour with at least a 5/10 min break in between each meeting so that staff can stretch, go to the toilet or get a drink. If they were in the office there would be lots of little breaks (chatting to others, waiting to make a brew in the kitchen, smoke break).

• Heart

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I actually think he thinks he is both intellectually and emotionally superior to anyone else. Whereas he is an arrogant man-child. I’d take twenty James Smiths over this wanker these days.

• Haha

Nadroj99

I saw that too 🙄🙄🙄
Yes Martin, you definitely should post a story pointing out that you identify with a selfless person’s act during the holocaust. Doesn’t make you look like a complete dickhead at all.
That’s how highly he rates himself though.
He is only 5’7-5’8 and hates being made to feel inferior because be sees himself as a god.

At one of his own conferences he was pretty much shown up by one of his guest speakers - who was a woman - and because her talk was so much better than his he made a point of having little digs at her during his and it was just embarrassing.
People could see what he was trying to do and I know a lot of attendees thought he was awful, who were previous ‘fans’

• Wow

embee1106

The last two posts on here are very enlightening and I wish more people could read them and find out how much of a shitty person he is.

Thank you both for being brave enough to speak out against him. Sounds like he’s pretty good at making life miserable for anyone who doesn’t pander to his ego.

Kittkatt

I'd be mortified if I were him, talk about embarrassing yourself! He's filmed himself in a hospital bed, who does that?! But won't tell anyone why he was there?! Literally SCREAMING for attention!

I hate the way he practically tells women to send him nude photos/dirty messages, he can pretend he's joking all he likes but he's absolutely not.

I followed him a year or so ago because I'm studying nutrition, but straight away i thought, something isn't right with this guy! he is a raging narc and I believe he has a very nasty side to him when he doesnt get his own way.

The whole 'babies' thing really irks me, they're not babies, they're children! No doubt he thinks it makes him look cute?

Gonna see him on the news one day! And not for mnu.

Reactions: 9

Lrswgtn

I find it crazy that just because it’s a ‘free resource’ you shouldn’t go out of your way to leave a 1 star review. I mean if it’s shit, it’s shit. Free or otherwise.

Nadroj99

or several on each intake 🙄
I know from conferences and nights out that he would send same messages to women so that he had a few ‘lined up’ for each event.

This was quite well known within his nutrition course as students would openly talk about it.

If you rejected his advances you would be snubbed and even kicked off the nutrition course that you pay 1000’s for.

This goes back even further before he became ‘Insta-famous’ as his poor ex wife had no idea of the infidelity.

• Wow
  • Sick