Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well this has been eye opening...

I found him a bit creepy before but followed for the nutrition content (which has steadily declined in place of: the car, holiday to Dubai, tricep shot, more car, kids, more car, more car....)

Reactions: 9

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
@Kathrynm.mcg who worked at MNU from November 2019 to July 2020 has spoken out too about been sexually assaulted at work! :(

• Wow
  • Sad

Opinionated

VIP Member
So why does he always post himself up at 3am and then in the office hours later? Does he forget what he posts? Also calling gossipers peodos and losers maybe if you weren’t such a tragic loser yourself ppl wouldn’t gossip about you. And putting your naked kids on the internet where anyone can steel those pics......think you need to look closer to home before calling others out

• Heart

Leigha1978

I'm so grateful a very lovely person led me to this feed. I nearly signed up for the MNU course! I would rather throw my money down the drain than line that c**ts pockets.
He will absolutely get his come-uppance. The problem with narcissists is they're too arrogant to think they'll ever get caught, so they end up exposing thier horrible behaviour to the wrong people . When the press get hold of this he won't even be able to collect his children from school without getting lynched by women's rights groups. His career will be over very soon by the sounds of it. The Ann thing was gross, everyone can see what a bully he is.

• Heart

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I’m unfollowing him now as he wants to call everyone that calls him out on his bullshit for travelling as “Karen’s” absolutely pathetic

He can get a negative test and still catch Covid between now and travelling to Dubai. What a cock.

Bbbb67

I stopped following him around the time he was only going to answer any question in his DMs if you followed a certain protocol. You had to screen shot a layout that he created, and had to fit your question into the space he provided. And would talk at length about this layout and commend the people that Bowed down to him and followed his instructions and belittle anyone that didnt. There is no denying that he knows his stuff about nutrition, but he has become unbearable

• Wow

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I hate this guy. Just from watching his IG stories for about a week, he has the worst vibes. Nice to see the thread confirms I'm not wrong.

I've blocked him so I can go back to happily not knowing he exists. Life was better before and I'm angry at the person who told me about him (who actually said 'if you don't like James Smith, wait until you see this prick' so I did have some warning). At least James is just a dick and not a creepy little muscle hobbit.

• Haha

TinaTree

Chatty Member
He’s been very quiet lately
I not sure if it was last week or the week before but Charlotte went somewhere for a few days overnight which was an essential trip and ever since coming back she has generally seemed happier in herself so i hope to god if it was related it was a fitting outcome

Peanutsmom

He went out, got pissed,made an absolute twat of himself, threw himself in the pool, ended up in hospital. Woke this morning scarlet for himself, made up a cock n bull story about being with someone for moral support, got back to his hotel and they slung him out so now he's room sharing in another hotel with someone. 🙄 Really inspiring

• Wow

VIP Member
One of them have just posted that today there was a verdict of no further action due to lack of evidence :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
This thread should not be distorted. What has been said by the posts that people who have worked for him have said is outrageous and contained within this thread. Martin has asked one student for nudes when they enquired about signing up and another states he was touching himself in a hotel room within aight of a female employee. Worse if that can be said, his staff cover up his behaviour. Look at staff reviews, there’s no smoke without fire. As for the alleged rape or assault on Charlotte just because at has been revealed that she sent some messages before and after doesn’t mean nothing went on. Martin so desperate to clear his name resorts to more manipulative tricks. Is she was sending this to him what was he sending to her. Martin asking for nude images from students, touching himself in front of staff and potentially a sexual predator. There’s mo defending on this site. Check the previous posts.

Opinionated

VIP Member
It would be interesting to know if this narc knows about tattle! Would love to know does he realize he's not as popular as he thinks. Also great to know he had to beg people to come out and party with him. No real connections it seems!
I thought the same it was cringeworthy seeing him begging for ppl to meet him and the fact that two middle aged women turned up lol.
mid He finds out about tattle it will fuel his ego that’s how narcs work. Just like having to go to court he played the victim, laughing saying what a waste of time. Normal ppl would be horrified he just thinks it’s all a big game well I hope it brings him down

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I went to a tour date of his once as a genuine fan. Had a horrific experience. Almost slight relief to discover I’m not the only one, to be honest.
Same here- I left at lunch despite having paid for the full day conference- I couldn't listen to the sexist 'jokes' any more. I wasn't the only one either. It put me off enrolling on the MNU course (this was before all the allegations against him)

Opinionated

VIP Member
Thing is for me it’s his actual own Instagram that’s given me the impression he’s a sex pest way before any allegations came out. Plus how he talks about his childrens mother is a typical narcissist who uses the kids against them. The over the top ‘I’m a good father’ routine so the world can see how good he is….it’s bullshit and a common tactic. The moment I saw him in New Zealand with Amy on a work trip when they shared an apartment, and he made her get him something to take into his room and there he was laid on the bed in his underwear!! It was so uncomfortable to watch and I thought strange to put on the gram, but it’s what narcs do they make you feel you darent question their behaviour because ‘no one would believe you it’s normal I posted it on the gram’. Any one else who behaves like him would be on some kind of register by now.

• Heart

dabaebaegoss

Said it before Seriously creepy vibes of him! Nearly every video/post has a creepy innuendo about it. Gave out to a woman for Dming him liking his message instead of posting it in the comments or sharing his post then proceeded to say he doesn't care about followers/likes. It's a fact he's Narcissistic to the core! Wouldn't mind his cryptic message total bullshit. He's trying to cover his hole because the shit is only slightly hitting the fan! I feel sorry for the poor girls who had to work for him! All they did was babysit his children. Look at his stories from Mexico-creepy. He's giving off the vibe he's untouchable in his stories and above everyone else.