Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't keep one woman let alone two. An absolute bell end who uses his small platform because he has a god complex. Or as I call it little angry bald man syndrome.

Reactions: 6
No, I couldn’t bear it. He gives me the ick on his normal account. I can’t imagine how awful the other one is. All this ‘poly amorous’ crap is just a label he’s put on his atrocious cheating selfish behaviour to legitimise it.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone followed his second insta account?…
I didn’t know he had one .. can you link me pls?
---
No, I couldn’t bear it. He gives me the ick on his normal account. I can’t imagine how awful the other one is. All this ‘poly amorous’ crap is just a label he’s put on his atrocious cheating selfish behaviour to legitimise it.
No way has he gone down the polyamouros route 🙄. This is his excuse for cheating . Bald bellend

Does anyone know why he doesn’t do that self congratulatory IFS conference anymore? I thought he was well in with the blue tick bell end and insta pals?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s an Instagram account called nolinkinbioitsfree

This guy is such a raging narcissist . I can’t help but think his BS will eventually hurt his business. He barely posts anything of worthwhile content anymore anyways. And I am also shocked how any woman could work with/for such a misogynist.
He’s such an embarrassment. I’m so embarrassed I ever took that MNU course .

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why he doesn’t do that self congratulatory IFS conference anymore? I thought he was well in with the blue tick bell end and insta pals?
He got taken off the lineup last year while he was being investigated for sexual assault on staff from memory

• Wow
Reactions: 4
According to him he got cancelled from presenting by the “woke, masculinity hating feminist crowd” (this was part of an Instagram caption in his new account which is… interesting)

• Wow
According to him he got cancelled from presenting by the “woke, masculinity hating feminist crowd” (this was part of an Instagram caption in his new account which is… interesting)
Can you screenshot anything interesting so we don’t have to follow him? 🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s an Instagram account called nolinkinbioitsfree

This guy is such a raging narcissist . I can’t help but think his BS will eventually hurt his business. He barely posts anything of worthwhile content anymore anyways. And I am also shocked how any woman could work with/for such a misogynist.
He’s such an embarrassment. I’m so embarrassed I ever took that MNU course .
The account is private . God knows what crap he has posted .

Attachments

He can post pics of his torso all he wants, it’s still his head attached to it…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s basically just a perfect opportunity for him to create an echo chamber of people who tell him how brilliant he is for referring to anyone who questions him as a snowflake 🙄 oh, and to brag about sending and receiving nudes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.