Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, it's private again!?
Currently public again !
---
This profile is basically Martin bragging about having threesomes and showing off his little bulge in some nasty looking speedos.

I wonder if he is visiting this thread as it’s bit odd to be constantly switching between public / private profile .

He also seems to be attempting to be im” pro women” and stop “ slut shaming “ for women liking sex. Yet no one has been slut shaming on the profile ( or on here either) . Is this a thing on his main account? Would be surprised given its “ supposed” to be a fitness orientated account.

I do not understand why he has felt the need to make this new account? What he gets up to in his own time is his own business. It’s weird that he feels the need to brag about his threesomes and sexual prowess.

Martin you are a very strange little man.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He is just so embarrassing. Regardless of his sexual preferences.... he is just..... embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
He’s obvs no good at shagging so he has to be into kink to cover it up 🙄 hes going to end up in prison one day mark my words he has predator seeping through his veins sick little man

And what did he mean she can’t lift her arms due to an op? Boob job?? And in that pic he’s forgot to suck his stomach in 😂

Reactions: 2
He’s obvs no good at shagging so he has to be into kink to cover it up 🙄 hes going to end up in prison one day mark my words he has predator seeping through his veins sick little man

And what did he mean she can’t lift her arms due to an op? Boob job?? And in that pic he’s forgot to suck his stomach in 😂
100% agree, he's only got away with it up to now because sadly cases against the likes of him unfortunately are notoriously hard to win but its only a matter of time until enough people will be brave enough to speak up and he finally gets what he deserves

He is an employer. Imagine this is your boss and hai whole sex life and preferences were public and you had to work for him everyday . I hope it’s only a matter of time before any remaining minions see sense and jump ship. Surley his nutrition career must be over soon?

Interesting, so that’s why he was kicked off IFS.

Disappointing to see Shona in some of the comments supporting his page 🙃
Interesting he thinks he was cancelled because of this so called 7 second video.
I’d say it was because of the court cases as well…

Charlotte looks like she has a Choccy Pig stand at IFS so she def beat you in that battle Martin…

Reactions: 6
Interesting he thinks he was cancelled because of this so called 7 second video.
I’d say it was because of the court cases as well

This!! I'd never heard of this video til now?! But the accusations against him were common knowledge

Reactions: 3
This!! I'd never heard of this video til now?! But the accusations against him were common knowledge
I’ve never heard of the video either and doubt anyone happened to watch the video the second he posted it, and then rewatched it to screen record in “all of 7 seconds”. He’s such a bellend.
---
And what did he mean she can’t lift her arms due to an op? Boob job??
Probably needed a boob job so her tits were as big as his.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is an employer. Imagine this is your boss and hai whole sex life and preferences were public and you had to work for him everyday . I hope it’s only a matter of time before any remaining minions see sense and jump ship. Surley his nutrition career must be over soon?
Right? He barely posts any content on his nutrition / business accounts. It seems all his effort is into posting about his sex life. How can his staff not feel like they are aboard a sinking ship?

I just have second hand embarrassment for him. I’ve just looked at his new page and it’s like a 15 year old thinking he’s the dogs bollocks as he’s discovered how to wank 🤦🏼‍♀️ and those two women are deffo on the payroll it’s all fake for his ego

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor poor Martin! Always the victim! It’s not the fact that you are a vile human that you have been accused of rape, and your ex wife tried to protect the kids!
Such narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.