Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree. She is hardly a picture of health either. I thought her page was more about wholesome foods when it involved anything food related. Not shakes. Especially with her having daughters too I’m not sure it’s a good image for her show them.
I just checked and that post has about the lowest likes of any reel she’s done so her followers obviously agree it’s not in keeping with her page!

Reactions: 2
Remembered the name it was kawasaki disease, can cause heart damage in children but dotty got the all clear. I agree with it being terrible she's posting shakes. She is stick thin so clearly isn't eating a balanced diet, such a bad example to set to those beautiful girls

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t Kawasaki it was HSP. Think the little one was monitored for a while but then got the all clear.

That bedroom makes me absolutely lol. Josh in his band tshirt and vans at odds with these country life bed vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot fathom how they manage and why they left their beautiful homes for this life and renting. So odd. She’s so dull and genuinely looks ill (she was beautiful when I first followed her) how could they afford the move to a rented sprawling house and private schools with so many children? Her content is bland and forced.

I cannot fathom how they manage and why they left their beautiful homes for this life and renting. So odd. She’s so dull and genuinely looks ill (she was beautiful when I first followed her) how could they afford the move to a rented sprawling house and private schools with so many children? Her content is bland and forced.
I didn’t realise they went to private schools? She had a gorgeous home when tiggy was a baby it’s why I started following her she wasn’t so far up her own backside then either

I didn’t realise they went to private schools? She had a gorgeous home when tiggy was a baby it’s why I started following her she wasn’t so far up her own backside then either
When they moved and she shared photos of the in their new uniforms, it was a private school. I stopped following shortly after as she had just changed so much.

When they moved they did didnt they? As I remember her posting the uniform and people commenting?
No they don't attend a private school, it was the fact that she was so blasé about the dangers of letting strangers know what school her children attended that caused a stir

Reactions: 1
No they don't attend a private school, it was the fact that she was so blasé about the dangers of letting strangers know what school her children attended that caused a stir
There’s def something not right with her. She was absolutely stunning and no wonder she picked up ads and was able to make money, but now she looks severely unwell and has lost her sparkle completely. Just shows it’s not worth selling yourself in the long run.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s genuinely so busy and taking on all these animals etc. Has the brand work dried up because she simply has no time to work on that business? Equestrian life is time consuming and there’s a lot of keeping up with the Joneses in that world. No wonder she’s losing weight and looking drawn, seems like stress.

There she goes taking credit for someone else’s recipe again. Wouldn’t have hurt to put a little mention where she got it from as the lady only has 700 followers so she’s hardly competition. Glad feathering the empty nest mentioned the original lady.

Reactions: 3
Just nosied and she’s changed the quantity of sultanas and cherries slightly so she can pass it off as ‘from a friend of a friend’… really quite shady. Glad I unfollowed, she’s dull as dishwater and has zero original content!

There she goes taking credit for someone else’s recipe again. Wouldn’t have hurt to put a little mention where she got it from as the lady only has 700 followers so she’s hardly competition. Glad feathering the empty nest mentioned the original lady.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t help but laugh at the whole bed saga 😂😆 I suppose when you get so much gifted when it comes to actually having to buy something yourself it would seem she’s quite an amateur

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t help but laugh at the whole bed saga 😂😆 I suppose when you get so much gifted when it comes to actually having to buy something yourself it would seem she’s quite an amateur
Exactly my thoughts shes never probably had to read the description of an item just been gifted it 🤣

It was hilarious and why wouldn’t you read the reviews before buying!!

Reactions: 2
I’m calling bullshit! Because as far as I’m aware she doesn’t have a cockerel, so even if she had a broody hen then the eggs she sat on wont have been fertile. So I’m thinking she either bought some fertile eggs to put under her hen or she bought a couple of new chicks. If the hen did hatch then from eggs she bought, why are they in the house and not outside with mum? 🤔

I’m calling bullshit! Because as far as I’m aware she doesn’t have a cockerel, so even if she had a broody hen then the eggs she sat on wont have been fertile. So I’m thinking she either bought some fertile eggs to put under her hen or she bought a couple of new chicks. If the hen did hatch then from eggs she bought, why are they in the house and not outside with mum? 🤔
Because she’s a liar

• Heart