Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s so thin because she has to do such a lot of animal care. It’s physical work. She is run ragged, she’ll always be in a deficit.
But if she’s still thinking she needs to work off a glass of wine then… wow. Hope those little girls aren’t picking this up.

She was quite vocal about Josh wanting nothing to do with the ponies. He’s in the building trade though and they have a mega expensive lifestyle. I agree she’s very gaunt, could probably do with something taking off her plate if she’s unsupported by sk8r man child.

Reactions: 2
Let’s see now she has her own “apron” business will she gifting all her instahuns her aprons. She’s taken everything from other small businesses let’s see if she does the same

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe people are actually paying £24 for them 🥴

On her stories last week you could see peoples names and addresses when she showed the labels printing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
When this whole thing started she was so beautiful and lovely and relatable, I actually just find seeing her so sad now. She’s like a warning.

Haha, no way she could just say the lamps from dun elm!
has to link a Laura Ashley lamp for £80!

god knows what she’s thinking re; the aprons.
Expensive and boring. Make them unique. Add a print or something! 😴

oh wow edited to add:

so the lamp she linked is £195!!!!!
There’s another one that’s £80.
anything to earn a little extra through her links!!!
not like there’s a cost of living crisis or anything! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha, no way she could just say the lamps from dun elm!
has to link a Laura Ashley lamp for £80!

god knows what she’s thinking re; the aprons.
Expensive and boring. Make them unique. Add a print or something! 😴

oh wow edited to add:

so the lamp she linked is £195!!!!!
There’s another one that’s £80.
anything to earn a little extra through her links!!!
not like there’s a cost of living crisis or anything! 🤣🤣🤣
Looks nothing like Laura Ashley 😂🤣

What I find more insane than anything about that post is the fact that she got all tarted up for a photo for the gram only to (as she wrote on the post) get changed again 🤷🏼‍♀️ what a sad little life!!

She copies a lot of content from ballerina farm. She’s been selling aprons too and these are basically a copy!

Never knew of ballerina farm but 100% she does. She would love that lifestyle but is renting it and isn’t half as natural or engaging

Reactions: 6
The miserable face of a child whose mother promised to keep them off Instagram ….until she ran out of money and had to launch….aprons?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The miserable face of a child whose mother promised to keep them off Instagram ….until she ran out of money and had to launch….aprons?
The pony account obviously wasn’t going the way she thought it would

So her dog gets stuck in the garage and her first thought, instead of helping it straight away, is to do an insta story while the poor animal is whimpering in distress 🤷🏼‍♀️ I dislike her 🤬 she is the worst type of human

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She has changed her account to align with her brand ‘happily riding’ 🤢

---

And her idea of ‘cooking’ is soooo basic!

Copying girlabouttheyard now by putting up a bread recipe. Does she have any of her own ideas?

Reactions: 4