Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she looks horrendous. Damn it woman just bleeping eat something you look unwell. How her husband finds this attractive is beyond me 🤷🏼‍♀️ would be like bleeping a mannequin 🤣🤣

Also, not content enough with advertising to her thousands of strangers (I'm sorry, followers!!) where she lives, she's now informing them that said property is also going to be empty as they are going on holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ FFS Martha you're seriously lacking a few much needed brain cells aren't you!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The body shaming on this thread is a bit much.
So for balance, if she was overweight would it be alright to say shagging her must be like shagging a pig?

Slim/athletic women can still be ‘womanly’. You don’t have to have loads of fat (sorry curves) to be a woman/be attractive.

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sorry for her - her heart clearly isn’t in the account any more, content and ads have dried up. It’s like she needs to carry on, I’m assuming her husband doesn’t earn enough and at her height she was bringing in decent money so feels she has to keep doing it? Especially as I assume they have a house plan up their sleeve at some point.

Reactions: 2
I feel a bit sorry for her - her heart clearly isn’t in the account any more, content and ads have dried up. It’s like she needs to carry on, I’m assuming her husband doesn’t earn enough and at her height she was bringing in decent money so feels she has to keep doing it? Especially as I assume they have a house plan up their sleeve at some point.
i feel like this could apply to quite a few of the insta huns at the min

Reactions: 9
I dint feel sorry for her. She has used her kids to make money out of. She is still flogging them now.

Reactions: 6
It’s a VW T5 circa 2011/2012.

The body shaming on this thread is a bit much.
So for balance, if she was overweight would it be alright to say shagging her must be like shagging a pig?

Slim/athletic women can still be ‘womanly’. You don’t have to have loads of fat (sorry curves) to be a woman/be attractive.

There is a lot of the opposite on here. I don’t think people are body shaming, most people have commented in a concerned way - she is beyond athletic, she is gaunt.

Reactions: 4
She looks so frail and tiny in her new pic, I've not really seen how thin she'd got until now.

Reactions: 2
Was she gifted that holiday because the prices are crazy too stay there.

Reactions: 1
They've got money prob from selling the house at the height of the market. Doubt it’s ad money cos recently they’ve been scraping the barrel

Reactions: 5
3C6FD4C7-E3EA-4986-B282-06A4A34E89D7.png

Is she after a freebie?! Can’t think what to search for, really 🙄 Try Lego bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
kids all over the pony page again yesterday, sure she will share on the main page today, got to get the #gifted from somewhere

Reactions: 3