Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely missed what happened with her husband, apparently he had a tantrum on here or his stories?
don’t worry about filling me in if it’s been summarised loads and I’m being a doofus
If I remember correctly he had his own account and he went mental on stories on it after the whole is the house rented debacle on here where her sister was also getting involved. It was quite embarrassing. Particularly as credit where it due martha has come on here before and came across surprisingly sensibly.

Reactions: 1
If I remember correctly he had his own account and he went mental on stories on it after the whole is the house rented debacle on here where her sister was also getting involved. It was quite embarrassing. Particularly as credit where it due martha has come on here before and came across surprisingly sensibly.
Thanks!!

Reactions: 1
She only came on here when someone local disclosed that she rents her new house. Sorry… farm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will someone tell that scales company to stop paying this woman who clearly is suffering an eating disorder I’m absolutely flabbergasted that they’re working with her, she’s skin and bone! It’s irresponsible

Reactions: 9
In her story of her in paddling pool, I thought she was Indie.

A 5ft 9 woman looking like a 9 year old. It’s tragic.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep posting stories of her severely underweight frame thinking she looks amazing???? She looks utterly malnourished and unwell....definitely not a good look or something to be proud of FFS

Reactions: 2
I used to think her figure was amazing-she strikes me as someone who worries about her figure and her husband finding her attractive,I may be off the mark,it was something she said when pregnant with her last 2. Either that or the pony club 'click' or the horse life it taking its toll so much manual labour,it falls off,if you don't eat enough,she goes bed v early so doesn't snack,she's v small rn for a tall mum of 4 children,and impressionable girls. All is prob not as it seems with Martha.

Ohhh and she's back with an ad!!! But honestly Martha you should have tried better....the orange fake tan on the hands and horrendous sandal lines on your feet are not the best 🤦🏼‍♀️ looks utterly haggard as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so boring there is nothing to even keep this thread going. I wonder how Felix feels about the ponies, I remember he was very keen on football and she would always be taking him to matches but now every single minute seems to be taken up by the horses. Before school, after school, all day practicing in the holidays and shows every single weekend. I wonder if he will grow to resent them. My brother was very into rugby as a kid and our whole weekends had to revolve around it. I was lucky that my grandparents where happy to take me to clubs I enjoyed while my dad ferried him around the country and my mum worked but I definitely resented the fact my parents never saw me win ribbons on my loan pony or showed any interest in sports I enjoyed.

I can't believe how boring she is - living her life through her kids now it seems!

I’m missing all her excellent cooking videos……not! At least when she did those it was something to take the piss out of. She’s even got bored herself of doing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5