Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skeleton advertising a fat loss scale? Wtf? This is mental. Are they trying to say buy it and you can be this thin?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone see the video of her daughter booting the tit out of her ponies ribs going round that cross country course? I am RAGING! You do not kick you squeeze… how is she attending pony club events and not being bollocked about this? How is Martha the super equestrian letting her do this!

Reactions: 3
I saw that video, from your comment I was expecting it to be about indie but saw its dottie. Small children are often taught to do that as they're not strong enough for a squeeze to have any effect. In fact where i'm from its literally called the pony club kick. For a child that small its not going to hurt the pony but it doesn't look great and is usually only encourage when ponies are being extremely naughty and the kid needs to get themselves out of what could be a bad situation. If she can't control the pony without using it she shouldn't be jumping cross country jumps

Also even though the jumps are tiny why is she not even attempting a jumping position, she is just rising trotting over them so is tugging on poor brilli's mouth at each jump. If she can't hold a forward seat either give her a neck strap to grab or don't jump. Marfs just wants them doing everything before their ready so she can gloat about their natural talents

Reactions: 5
complete bore and also should she really be towing the horse box if she can't reverse it? I'm useless at reversing therefore i'd never tow a horse box. What if there was an accident and she needed to get out the way, or a situation where there was no other option

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if you know this guys but she has horses and she’s a pony club mum, she’s better than all these other “pretend” posh folk. She’s does horses because it’s her life, not just for the gram yeah? Anyway- yeah she has horses, I don’t know if she’s ever mentioned it before? It’s so tiresome 🙄 but it’s her life! I’m case anyone on a Saturday night needs to be reminded- she has horses!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I forgot all about this woman. What happened to the wedding shop? Is she still selling her soul to very? Has her husband grown up yet? Has she moved on from the RangeRoverrrrr?

God I was so envious of her life back then and was curious how her and her man child, skateboarding husband afforded their lives.

See she’s into ponies now. Bet Josh feels like he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 5
God I forgot all about this woman. What happened to the wedding shop? Is she still selling her soul to very? Has her husband grown up yet? Has she moved on from the RangeRoverrrrr?

God I was so envious of her life back then and was curious how her and her man child, skateboarding husband afforded their lives.

See she’s into ponies now. Bet Josh feels like he sticks out like a sore thumb.
Man child is banned from insta now after showing he most definitely wasn't a grown up.

Even on the poor ponys day off he's still being ridden around the garden, poor little lamb

Reactions: 2
Man child is banned from insta now after showing he most definitely wasn't a grown up.

Even on the poor ponys day off he's still being ridden around the garden, poor little lamb
I completely missed what happened with her husband, apparently he had a tantrum on here or his stories?
don’t worry about filling me in if it’s been summarised loads and I’m being a doofus

Reactions: 1