Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the caption 'hours of fun' is twisted. Yeah you ignoramus it looks like the poor pony has already been subjected to hours of what you deem to be 'fun'!! She's seriously fucked up and 100% should not own these animals if that's what she thinks is an acceptable way to treat them.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
For the person wondering why she has so many followers, the majority were gained when she refurbished her last two houses, which was relatable content at the time. Before the move to the “farm” when she rebranded herself as some kind of equestrian aga fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
new pony here we go again … I wonder what was wrong with mr sox the’ pony club legend ‘ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently mr.sox is staying (he is only on loan though) wonder how long nico will last, he is much bigger than the other two and from the videos looks like he ha quite the jump also. I find her comments about how indie is more dedicated than most adults funny. I'm sure 90% of horsey children are more ambitious than most horsey adults and also it seems a lot of pressure to be putting on a 9 year old to succeed. I guess the ribbons are needed for likes

Apparently mr.sox is staying (he is only on loan though) wonder how long nico will last, he is much bigger than the other two and from the videos looks like he ha quite the jump also. I find her comments about how indie is more dedicated than most adults funny. I'm sure 90% of horsey children are more ambitious than most horsey adults and also it seems a lot of pressure to be putting on a 9 year old to succeed. I guess the ribbons are needed for likes
agreed. All kids with a horse are obsessed - she isn't any different!! I was the same. Means nothing.

Reactions: 6
The horse chat is ssssssoooooo dull and she’s still too good to caption her stories- she’s better than most, she doesn’t need captions, screw being accessible- she’s above us all, far too important to caption!

Reactions: 6
Poor mr.sox is off to a new home already. Getting through ponies at quite the speed aren't you marfs

So typical that she felt the need to add “for a slower pace of life” why does she always have to make out that Indie is the next Mary King...

She literally just pops little plastic cross poles in her back garden and is very average as are most 9 year olds!

Reactions: 8
Also- why is she not suing captions- this really fucks me off- not that I’m bothered or need them just that it totally reeks of I’m better than everyone else, I don’t need to caption. It’s literally pressing a button- she’s a bleeping bore!

Reactions: 2
Both girls on the horsey page story today, as usual indie is preparing for the tokyo olympics and dotts isn't taking it seriously enough for her liking. I hope she doesn't spoil the sport for the girls. Nothing like parental pressure to take something fun and ruin it

• Haha
I love how she makes out she’s buying horses left right and centre… they will all be on loan, pony club cliques always loan each other’s ponies when the rider has outgrown them. Typical pushy mum, pony isn’t push button so he’s swapped out for something that is, again!

Both girls on the horsey page story today, as usual indie is preparing for the tokyo olympics and dotts isn't taking it seriously enough for her liking. I hope she doesn't spoil the sport for the girls. Nothing like parental pressure to take something fun and ruin it
Tokyo olympics 😂

Eyeshagging herself in that last story of her going to her friends house 🙄 do the instahuns not cringe at themselves??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I could think of when seeing that story was the poster on here who claimed the girls she has drinks with are actually the chickens :ROFLMAO: was imagining her all dressed up admiring herself for an evening of complaining to the chickens about how unfair it is indies talent hasn't been recognised and how she should be on the team GB eventing squad by now and how terribly sad it is that tiggy is off to school because now who is she going to get to flog free tit to pay for the horses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those chickens are out far too late… it’s been light since 5am they would have been desperate to get out… why doesn’t she fit a door timer? 🙄

So I unfollowed Martha a while ago after initially loving her page she sold out and became dull I’ve watched the odd story without sound but just watched the latest ad and wtf she done to her voice she’s literally changed how she speaks she has lost her country twang and is so stiff and staged now