MarriedAtFirstSightAustralia(MAFSA)(E4 pace) #7 NationWide ad gives us Fear, Carolina and Hoops should disappear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a little psycho with her angry eyes on there! “I’ll finish it” Yeah if you say so Miss Piggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ella’s new nickname is Queen Ella, I’ve decided and now you all must refer to her as that and put it in the next thread post recap x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Being a bigger person is not in Liv's character, but she had a go at Holly a few weeks back about not being a bigger person and acting "immature" with Texas Man 🤨

Reactions: 15
I’m slightly behind because I have to be able to fast forward the nationwide adverts. Life is hard enough without having to watch those 🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Al sooo so much 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he may need to get some delivery tips from the nationwide advert with this poem though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.