MarriedAtFirstSightAustralia(MAFSA)(E4 pace) #7 NationWide ad gives us Fear, Carolina and Hoops should disappear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Nicknames:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
DILF/Daddy - Anthony
Niles - Cody
Mr Chow - Dion
Hoops - Mitch
Kate (3 days)
Matt (Chicken Twistee)
Daniel (‘tache)

Jess left, Caroline and daniel have been on "secret" dates.
Hoops is close to leaving.

anyone feel free to recap

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Nicknames:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
DILF/Daddy - Anthony
Niles - Cody
Yankee Doodle/Divorce Force - Andrew
Hoops - Mitch
Kate (3 days)
Matt (Chicken Twistee)
Daniel (‘tache)

Thanks for the new thread 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are the so called experts making excuses for that miserable cow?
I know Matt is weird, handsy and creepy as duck, but she’s hardly a bleeping catch herself. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a quick look on the MAFSA hashtag on Twitter and Olivia is getting dragged. Some one unearthed this, you just know that necklace has one of those circa 2010 owls on it.
FD7076AD-66E2-457B-B14C-93965A6D1584.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“Hand on my heart” might just replace my usual “I tit you not” 😬 He really was here for his pity party the little Dion dazzler wasn’t he, then ice queen walks in and bam, let the drama commence! Thanks for the new thread Thank(space)you x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh poor Dion. Proper wears his heart on his sleeve doesn't he. You can see in his face how devastated he is. Unlike Al who is just 50 shades of gormless

Reactions: 15
Previous thread here:

Nicknames:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
DILF/Daddy - Anthony
Niles - Cody
Mr Chow - Dion
Hoops - Mitch
Kate (3 days)
Matt (Chicken Twistee)
Daniel (‘tache)

Thank you for the new thread lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I could cry seeing Dion’s little face then 😢 Can’t stand a bully. I’d wipe the floor with the stuck up witch if I was there.
1648152817248.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she going to say she doesn’t find Dion attractive because he doesn’t have a bright red face and chicken legs, because that’s clearly what she looks for in a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.