Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
I’m actually finding this quite hard to watch, Olivia is so calculating and spiteful. TOXIC

• Heart
Reactions: 38

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Isn’t John kind of telling Al to grow up and stop being himself the exact reason why Samantha wants to leave because she doesn’t feel herself? Al shouldn’t change because how is he WILL be enough for someone. He can grow up and find some maturity but he shouldn’t have to diminish that spark he has in himself at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 38

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Ella fast becoming my fave girl! She sticks up for Dom in a group situation as well as being a sweet person and annoyingly gorgeous 🥰

Reactions: 36

Ellen

Chatty Member
Olivia needs to wind her neck in. Why does she keep doing that with her neck? Is she about to have a seizure?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
This is going to come as a shock to some people, but it here comes.
I feel sorry for poor little Ronaldo. He’s a dopey twat, but she’s known that from the beginning and I think she’s led him on. I think he had every right to be fucked off that she wrote leave.
*hangs head in shame*

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Olivia is such a hypocrite, she’s the one going in there with aggression and baiting Dom like that. She’s been baiting her for a long time. She’s the white trash and she’s totally exaggerating because Dom didn’t once wave the glass in her face. And now she’s gonna play the victim with Jackson, just fuck off you horrible gaslighting bitch cos that is what she is doing.

At least Ella seems to be being a good friend x

Reactions: 32

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Olivia does know this is being filmed right?
By the time she’s finished embelllishing her story girls night will sound like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Offish

VIP Member
Sick to fucking death of ‘be kind’ being spouted by absolute cunts as a way of getting out of being held accountable for shitty things they do to other people.
You’re a shit cunt, fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Look at Olivia smirking 👊🏼 Cunt chops. OMFG no way does she say Dom was brandishing it around in her face like a weapon 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 29