MarriedAtFirstSightAustralia(MAFSA)(E4 pace) #7 NationWide ad gives us Fear, Carolina and Hoops should disappear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Dom this is so awful! Olivia really knew how to get right at her didn’t she. Thank god for lovely Ella

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It really annoys me that me and Olivia actually look similar and I like a lot of the things she wears and dress similarly but she’s an evil witch and I’m lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You can just tell Olivia saying stuff like she has no empathy and it's not her place to care etc - if she'd become a teacher she would 10000% be the nasty witch telling kids 'you'll never amount to anything' etc etc when she takes a dislike to some of them. This woman should not be allowed to be around children, I honestly think she's slightly sociopathic tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.