Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke will be getting so much pussy back home in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch or wherever he lives.

I wish he had have been. That would have been funny when anyone tried to say it.

His accent is more southern, northern welsh sounds more harsh, particularly with some of the word changes between north and south. I started learning last year, it’s certainly an experience!

Reactions: 6
I think the fella in charge of putting the programmes on at Channel 4 has got a new job at Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What a night for social media to go down! None of them can post! 🤣

It’s back……………

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello lovelies

I gave birth (yay) over the weekend and only got home this evening. I missed MAFS Reunion can anyone confirm it's worth watching tomorrow

Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello lovelies

I gave birth (yay) over the weekend and only got home this evening. I missed MAFS Reunion can anyone confirm it's worth watching tomorrow

Thank you x
Firstly huge congratulations! 😍😍😍

Secondly, love your commitment to this truly tit programme!

Thirdly, it is totally worth watching. Mainly for the frosty interviews between Amy and Josh and Toerag and Luke.

Lastly you get to finally see Luke spill the tea and speak the truth. You also get to see him make the attached face.

Congrats again! 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Firstly huge congratulations! 😍😍😍

Secondly, love your commitment to this truly tit programme!

Thirdly, it is totally worth watching. Mainly for the frosty interviews between Amy and Josh and Toerag and Luke.

Lastly you get to finally see Luke spill the tea and speak the truth. You also get to see him make the attached face.

Congrats again! 😘
Thank you so much!

Oooh definitely watching that today just for Luke then. Haha my commitment last night was MAFS reunion or shower and bed? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My mum was talking about the reunion this morning and said how much she liked Frank the Tank!

"Such a nice man".

Maybe it's a generational thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well the reunion was a bit crap but so glad to finally see that Luke gave his head a little wobble and fucked moobag off. She was a right bastard to him and he really didn’t deserve it. Nice to see he had some courage and he was definitely more attractive because of it! Love how he cringed out when he said he didn’t love her 🤣

Reactions: 17
Nah duck Luke. Regardless of Morag, taking her out of it, he's the typical self proclaimed Mr Nice Guy Perpetual Victim. Came on so, so strong then a matter of weeks later it's all disappeared. To tell someone you love them when you don't is vile. He was just giving it large.

• Haha
I think he did love her, or thought he did, or wanted to.
Something or someone has finally made him see the light of day and made him to a complete 180, and now he’s saying he never loved her to save face in front of others but most of all, to make himself feel better.

Reactions: 32
I think he did love her, or thought he did, or wanted to.
Something or someone has finally made him see the light of day and made him to a complete 180, and now he’s saying he never loved her to save face in front of others but most of all, to make himself feel better.
Either way he's not been honest then. He needs to grow up.

Reactions: 1
I don't think he loved her personally. I think he said it hoping that it would make her see the light or something. His behaviour last night was really weird I thought - his manner was totally different, no more Mr Nice Guy, much more like his mother. I'm glad they didn't stay together as it's so obvious Morag was never into him (and she lied too last night) but I don't really get why he bothered with the pretence to be honest, he's hardly going to be an influencer or whatever after the show

Reactions: 16
Luke was saving face last night. You don’t act like that if you weren’t into someone and you’re not completely hurt. I believe he was besotted with Morag, possibly rushed the “I love you” thing but he did tell her he regretted saying that. She is very manipulative. See how she completely manipulated the facts of what happened to suit herself. “He never once called me!!”, yes but he did text you, multiple times, and you both were taking some space from one another. She went fairly quiet when she was pulled up on that one. Luke said all the right things last night, as did Josh. Both Amy and Morag must have some kind of personality disorder, seriously strange girls and I don’t blame their partners for finally waking up wanting rid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nah duck Luke. Regardless of Morag, taking her out of it, he's the typical self proclaimed Mr Nice Guy Perpetual Victim. Came on so, so strong then a matter of weeks later it's all disappeared. To tell someone you love them when you don't is vile. He was just giving it large.
👏🏽👏🏽 I don’t particularly like moo the cow but Luke is such a “nice guy” victim mentality. I’m sorry but be absolutely does need to man up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.