Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much love! See you on the other side (aka MAFS AUS) I’ll catch up tomorrow! xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tayah genuinely looks like my 55 year old colleague. How is she only 25?

Not even trying to be horrible but she genuinely looks so much older.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right MAFS fam see you tomorrow night. Tonight has drained me of all my energy and bitchy arse comments. This girl is out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Highlight was that Thursday where I stared at a blank screen, Josh, Palmer's advert and then first dates lol
For over an hour that was torture but you can't say we don't have stamina 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching the recording. Morag is a nasty lying witch. Wtf is she talking about Luke not asking her to be his girlfriend! I‘d love to punch the silly cow. This is why she was worried that their stories won’t match at the beginning. Love Luke’s attitude, she‘s pathetic.

Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget when he thought he was getting married to her friend! ‘WOW’ 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tayah needs a stronger eyebrow. Hers are too light and it looks odd. I’d worry for Luke, I hope he has help available as he seems very broken and angry. Delighted to see him stick it to Morag though!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.