Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikitta is constantly looking like she can smell poo. Her face expression gets right on me tits
She struggling to keep those knockers in place

And no doubt she’s going to act like she was Mary Berry the whole time she was on the show

She’s deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nakira speak the truth but because she yaps like a chihuahua 90% of the time everyone just wants her to sit the f down and shut the f up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Nikita you’re literally irrelevant it’s not like Alexis cheated when you loved Ant, you didn’t even like him

Reactions: 8
“If” is not an apology and while I don’t like Nikita, Alexis’ attitude is shite.

Reactions: 10
I am sorry “if” I hurt your feelings. Hate apologies like that! Not real

Reactions: 12
I'll never understand why the Nikita's of the world wear those dresses if they are constantly adjusting them, picking at the material, moving around... either tape them in place or don't wear it!

Reactions: 15
Will Megan be sharing where she got her outfit from on her Instagram? I’m DESPERATE to know!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I hope you both take something from this experience” I think Nikita just hopes she gets on Geordie Shore tbhwy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Nikita “ accepted” Alexis’ apology she shook her head negatively as she was saying it which means she doesn’t! (I watch too many of those crime interrogation interviews! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.