Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Frank the Tank is sticking with Marylise as he’s found out her parents won the lottery a few years back and one day she’ll be quids in...... he’s that kind of bloke!
The way marylise speaks is really annoying. I think she’s a bit of a nasty one too, she has a nasty face. Think she’s faking being all nice.

Reactions: 16
I watched it this mor I g as I had recorded it and it cut out before the end, probably cos the show before over ran.
Did I miss anything in those last 5 mins?

Also I can’t stand Tayah, she’s so false. Thinks her relationship is perfect when really she’s just a desperate hoe 🤣Adam get rid, you can do way better than her

Reactions: 6
I think Harry Hill could've walked down the aisle towards Tayah and she'd have fallen in love. She's so desperate for a baby that I honestly don't think she cares who it's with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does Franky talk like that? It's like scripted matter of fact BS, he makes something inside me die whenever I hear him onscreen, she strikes me as being quite sly and cunning.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Franky’s Mr Monotone, will Luke grow a backbone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.