Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name: Morag loves talking about herself and is on a journey. Tayah is expecting a puppy - it’s a bit early?

Reactions: 9
In the truth box I’d write “blend that contour Taya”, “Maz is at least 56” and “Frank the tank, more like fat controller”

And then act all shocked when I’m told it was meant to be related to the couples

1632864794437.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Franky looked murderous when Mailyse said she didn't want a baby with him.

Amy is pissed off Josh won't say he loves her!

Loving Matt's reactions to Morag. He won't have her bollocks about Luke.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

Lukes lost his balls and Tayehs lost her blending brushes the old hag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “I am literally the happiest man alive” 😑 eh tell your face that mate. That tone and face would’ve been more suited at a funeral just then looooooool
He’s so disingenuous
He has that same expression whether he’s happy, sad or enraged 🙄

Amy taking up all the space on the couch
Amy being a big gobbed witch with a face like a smacked arse for weeks then wondering why no one thinks her relationship is going to last 🙄

Right fam I'm off to watch 24 hours in custody that I recorded. We night see Tayeh with her crappy make up on it one day for stalking Adam for daring to finish with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg that episode is so shocking I was enraged watching that last night 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: ‘Matt’s hit the wine, franky’s lost his mind’

short but sweet 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have I missed something between Tayah and Amy? Tayah seems to constantly make digs at Amy and then talk down to her. I really dislike Tayah. I don't particularly like Amy but God Tayah is a witch.

Reactions: 19
Have I missed something between Tayah and Amy? Tayah seems to constantly make digs at Amy and then talk down to her. I really dislike Tayah. I don't particularly like Amy but God Tayah is a witch.
I’m no fan of miserable cow Amy but Tayah is PURE smug witch. I can’t stand her or her tit make up. Run Adam run you silly c**t , she’s sticking needles in the condoms while you sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For those who have already watched the Aus one coming up...

Is it the series where Lizzie gets a second chance? And looks completely different?

Reactions: 1
Voiceover woman? I’m watching in Ireland and I don’t think there is a voiceover woman here?

was watching behind at the recording cut off early because the episode started late argggghhhhh 😒
We've no voice over ! Its like when there's no Iain Sterling half the time on love island for us 😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣

Reactions: 3
This has to be one of the funniest threads here.

I usually lurk but tonight I felt the honesty questions bypassed Tayah and Adam. They didn't appear to get a question that would cause a reaction like the others. Also I've noticed Tayah nearly always says I when she's talking for both of them.

I don't get why she's excited about a puppy when she's got Adam and clearly training him to fetch for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my own personal opinion is you should do this if you have no children, it’s one thing to duck your own life up with some daft crazy tv experiment it’s quite another to involve your children
Yeah! As if you can commit your teenage (or any age) kids to living with a bloke they’ve never met!! This show is so irresponsible!

Reactions: 12
Compromise. So what you’re saying Dan is that you want Matt to move to NI and just visit Leeds 🤣 that’s not compromise.
That’s exactly what I thought. Dan seems quite immature emotionally against Matt. Marriage needs compromise. My H and I said they could move to either the Yorkshire coast or somewhere around Liverpool as a compromise. Scarborough/Filey/Whitby area is beautiful, and only 90 mins to Leeds. The Liverpool coast would be good for DAn’s parents as they could get a plane or ferry. Matt could have the city life while Dan can have the ocean.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion.

MAFSUK S6 #6

Where the true L Bomb is Dan and the Ocean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.