Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I think I have found the perfect solution for Dan and Matt.

Drumroll, please.

Introducing... Aberystwyth.

1. On a clear day you can see parts of Ireland (Republic but let's not be too picky).
2. It is by the sea/ocean.
3. It's isolated enough to keep them both miserable but near enough they can both visit whoever they want.
4. It's the gay capital of Wales.
5. It's a student town so both of their horrendous accents will blend nicely.
6. I love Aberystwyth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just caught up on last night, it was a total yawnfest until Matt's knickers got more tightly knotted.

I think him and merman Dan had a fight and he was angry drinking, I love him for tearing Morag a new one but I do think Luke needs to search deep inside himself for his balls, a yes man is not attractive.

Tayah is a bellend, nothing else to say there.

Amy gives me slight Psycho vibes šŸ˜¬

I think Franky is actually a robot, he speaks without any emotion šŸ¤·

Reactions: 17
Havenā€™t watched it but yes šŸ˜
No, the new MAFS OZ is season 8 with Bryce. Absolutely no spoilers but Iā€™m loving it. Itā€™s over an hour per episode and thereā€™s 32 episodes. Iā€™ve been bingeing it! Theyā€™ve changed the format again.

I couldnā€™t watch the dates on UK one as no sound? Just watched the dinner party, Marilyse looks awful is her face crumbling? Itā€™s like all the colour has been sucked out her lipsā€¦ Iā€™m all here for drunk Matt

Reactions: 6
No, the new MAFS OZ is season 8 with Bryce. Absolutely no spoilers but Iā€™m loving it. Itā€™s over an hour per episode and thereā€™s 32 episodes. Iā€™ve been bingeing it! Theyā€™ve changed the format again.

I couldnā€™t watch the dates on UK one as no sound? Just watched the dinner party, Marilyse looks awful is her face crumbling? Itā€™s like all the colour has been sucked out her lipsā€¦ Iā€™m all here for drunk Matt
The one on catch up had no sound, I ended up watching it on the all4 app on my phone and casting it to the TV!

Reactions: 1
I think the voice over refers to the beginning. There's a bit of a round up at the start of each episode. Mine was really really quiet this week

Reactions: 3

Omg what?? I havenā€™t seen 7! Where can I watch that?

Ah I thought I didn't recognise anyone. I only got part way through 7. Thought they'd have had it on catch up if they're showing season 8.

Is the ā€œvoiceoverā€ not just a woman saying ā€œcoming up, tensions are brewingā€ etc.. couldnā€™t tell you what she sounds like as I barely listen to her šŸ˜‚ she is def there at the intro, but doesnā€™t feature much in the show itself. Am also watching from Ireland. I donā€™t think theyā€™d send out a different recording just for us šŸ˜†

Reactions: 6
Seriously it is so uncomfortable watching Amy repeatedly try to bully Josh into saying he loves her. He isn't there yet and that's completely normal, especially with her erratic mood swings. Is that seriously how she wants to be told that he is in love with her? By pressuring him? She clearly has no idea what love is, it's sad really.

Toerag needs to get in the bin where she belongs.

Edit: Go on Matt!!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Amy would want to grow up and get rid of her Kevin the teenager moany mare face and personality before anyone could find her lovable

Reactions: 4
The S*n ran an article claiming people want to see an Amy and Josh spinoff show apparently? Are those people Amy and Josh?

Amy also did an OK magazine interview moaning about how everyone doesn't like her. I found all this out after browsing her twitter, thought I have never heard of her through football journalism despite consuming a lot of it. No mention of the historic win for Sheriff Tiraspol at the Bernabeu last night from our roving reporter, just a lot of retweets about MAFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.