Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actual bullshit! Why are the experts so focused on what Morag needs? What about what Luke needs?
duck I wish he would grow a pair

• Heart
Reactions: 58
'i didn't have a clue' she's such a narcissist - was she not there during that day out with her witches gurning coven?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OH MY GOSH, I've realised who Morag reminds me of, a blonde Essex version of the OG Bella Lasagne from Fireman Sam :ROFLMAO:
DQjxYqbW0AA6xl9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When he said “I want to go home” 🥺 hit me in the feels. Run a mile Lukey and don’t look back!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Frankie is a time bomb waiting to go off, hes a very angry and volatile person. However I'm here for Franky and Morag fireworks!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Partner swap should be a whole episode. They're really racing through this series.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No no no!!!!! Franky and Morag yikes. The world is legitimate fucked. (Is this the reason for the energy crisis?)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.