Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Franky: You are a vapid, vacuous witch, being in your company makes me want to turn myself inside out
Morag (off screen): Oh my God, I fink I am so attracted to him riyte now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So weird it's like Amy is talking to a big brother even though they're about the same age. Amy seems extremely immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just want to jump in the screen and attack Tayah with my cleanser and a face halo the darkest bronzer and palest concealer in the shop isn’t a look

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate morag and franky but I’d watch a whole hour of her irritating him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've never heard of a face mask being described as a moisture bomb. Just me.....?

Reactions: 16
Franky acting all bleeping superior (even to Morag) make me sick. He really has a dodgy aura. bleeping knob

Reactions: 17
I just really don't want josh and Amy to work out so I have a chance with josh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.