Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy that there is a tattle thread on MAFS! Just catching up on the latest ep so might be delayed and I love Amy but Josh….red flags. Obviously Franky is very scary but why the big uproar when he said “don’t speak when I speak” yet Josh has said multiple times “bleeping shut up” and “shh” to Amy so many times and people dont seem to care. It infuriates me!!
Whilst what Josh said was awful, it was very open for everyone to see and he was backed into a corner from Morag's accusations. Not excusing it at all however.

With Frankie he said it in a very hushed and stern tone, it seemed abusive and coercive to me. Even the way he was attempting to apologise to her, staring with his head cocked, I found it so odd. As people have said, I dread to think what he's like behind closed doors. Also, hate the way he goes on about 'that's not attractive for a woman' etc, about swearing but he swears himself. He's clearly shagged hundreds of women as well, if the tables were turned he'd no doubt be disgusted. He's vile.

Very much behind as have been catching up with the thread, however with the supposed likes and messages from Josh I did wonder why Morag wouldn't just show the receipts to prove it. Do they have their phone taken off them? If not, I reckon it's because (if they do exist) the messages were probably incredibly cringe for both parties and of a sexual nature, she'd probably be too embarrassed to show them. I honestly believe Josh is the type to have messaged hundreds of girls as well and probably wouldn't have remembered her if he had.

Nosing through their Instagrams and found this really awkwardly posed photo on Amy’s, what are they doing?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Marylise isn’t as sweet as she comes across! Just saw in our work group chat from one of my colleagues that she had an affair with her (my colleague) best friends husband and has quite the reputation as the local bike in the town 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Whilst what Josh said was awful, it was very open for everyone to see and he was backed into a corner from Morag's accusations. Not excusing it at all however.

With Frankie he said it in a very hushed and stern tone, it seemed abusive and coercive to me. Even the way he was attempting to apologise to her, staring with his head cocked, I found it so odd. As people have said, I dread to think what he's like behind closed doors. Also, hate the way he goes on about 'that's not attractive for a woman' etc, about swearing but he swears himself. He's clearly shagged hundreds of women as well, if the tables were turned he'd no doubt be disgusted. He's vile.

Very much behind as have been catching up with the thread, however with the supposed likes and messages from Josh I did wonder why Morag wouldn't just show the receipts to prove it. Do they have their phone taken off them? If not, I reckon it's because (if they do exist) the messages were probably incredibly cringe for both parties and of a sexual nature, she'd probably be too embarrassed to show them. I honestly believe Josh is the type to have messaged hundreds of girls as well and probably wouldn't have remembered her if he had.

Nosing through their Instagrams and found this really awkwardly posed photo on Amy’s, what are they doing?!
They do get their phones taken off them and given production phones instead. But they're definitely smart phones as I've seen behind the scenes videos they filmed on their phones. So she must be able to access Instagram/internet on the production phone. I find the whole thing weird. The producers must have known about the messages before Morag said it as it's a bit of a random thing to write on the cards for them to discuss.

Reactions: 5
Or you could flip it and say she’s been asked by him how he could be more her type and she’s suggested a change in clothes (the new short trousers and no socks are awful but his Alan Partridge driving jacket was awful) and to be more assertive and less timid - which in her parlance is “man up”.

She is used to men who treat her like tit and so she expects that. I know many women who are in a cycle like this of wanting a bad boy/feeling of not knowing where they stand which they equate to excitement and think is a normal part of a relationship when in reality it’s just when someone doesn’t care enough to make you feel secure.

I think she does need to be cruel to be kind and leave if she really can’t progress and knows she won’t ever feel the same way towards him so we agree on that for sure.

As others have said it seems way too soon for someone who has lost a parent to be put into a highly emotionally charged scenario. I think the tears are genuine, perhaps as you say they are more tears over the way she is being perceived rather than regret for her behaviour.
Crocodile tears was maybe not the correct turn of phrase as you’re right they probably are genuine tears but yeh, they’re not tears for Luke. But I think one thing we can all agree on is that Morag has some deep rooted issues and she shouldn’t have been on the show so soon after her dad passing away.

Reactions: 5
Marylise isn’t as sweet as she comes across! Just saw in our work group chat from one of my colleagues that she had an affair with her (my colleague) best friends husband and has quite the reputation as the local bike in the town 🥴
Well, this is interesting! She does have designs on herself, she has a great figure but can see some sort of esteem issues, so probably takes attention wherever she can get it.
Bring the rest of the tea when you get it 😀

Luke reminds me of Cam, just at that stage in life where he would literally settle down with anyone so as not to be alone and as 2 fingers up to his ex that he is a catch. Unfortunately he's so boring, perhaps a girl next door type would be more suitable. Boycie Morag is too much for him, but that's just the way she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As harsh as it sounds I hope morag does dump him , he's never gunna dump her and hr deserves better. He will be heart broken but there will be loads of girls out there a better match who actually want to be with him

Reactions: 27
So happy that there is a tattle thread on MAFS! Just catching up on the latest ep so might be delayed and I love Amy but Josh….red flags. Obviously Franky is very scary but why the big uproar when he said “don’t speak when I speak” yet Josh has said multiple times “bleeping shut up” and “shh” to Amy so many times and people dont seem to care. It infuriates me!!
I agree. Josh spoke to Amy far FAR more inappropriately than Franky did to Marilyse (not that it's a competition!)

Luke reminds me of Cam, just at that stage in life where he would literally settle down with anyone so as not to be alone and as 2 fingers up to his ex that he is a catch. Unfortunately he's so boring, perhaps a girl next door type would be more suitable. Boycie Morag is too much for him, but that's just the way she is.
There's a Sex and the City quote "Men are like cabs, when they're available their light goes on. They awake one day and decide they're ready to settle down, have babies, whatever, and they turn their light on." Luke has turned his light on and Morag has just got into the taxi she didn't want to catch in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhh caught up on all the threads - I'm finally on real time for tonights episode too.

Josh & Amy
Do my head in. Amy's face is constantly sulking and Josh is just an immature kid out of his depth in a 'real' relationship.

Megan & Bob
I don't think Megan was as bad as was made out to be. Bob was a big pain in the arse to be fair, she was very patient.

Ant & Alexis
Ant has been very fair I feel. Alexis is one massive pain in the backside. Her attitude is attempting to be assertive but coming across aggressively. She's raging he doesn't fancy her.

Daniel & Matt
My boredom called. It's bored already.

Morag & Luke
I reckon Morag knows Luke is a good guy and is half torn between 'settling', and giving it up. It's a tough position to be in - I've been there and ultimately I left. If you don't have that attraction spark, they can be the nicest guy in the world and it won't matter.

Marilyse and Franky
Franky is just a big pall of pent up testosterone isn't he! I wonder if his mummy ever gave him cuddles when he was growing up. Marilyse is coming across as a walkover.

Tayah and Adam
Run Adam, run away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What is wrong with people? It’s an entertainment show! It’s not that deep 🤣
93A1450C-B712-443A-8E05-50F2AF80FB39.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why were they so defensive when Amy made her comments about other couples not being truthful with the experts? They took it far to personally. I just don’t buy it from them
I feel like Tayah would have 'Made it work' with whoever she was paired up with. I think she seems to be really desperate to settle down and do the whole marriage/babies thing, especially after her backstory.. its like she is trying too hard and it remains to be seen what will happen to them after the show ends

Reactions: 37
Morag crying and saying she didn’t want to bring it up because she knew it would plant a seed.. yet still brought it up, because she’s a tit stirrer. Amy and josh are growing on me, they seem quite real.. spicy but still not hiding anything

Reactions: 17
That message about getting raped is awful. Yes she is a massive thoughtless bleep but no one should ever recieve a message like this.

Reactions: 31
Strange how this year's people all changed their profile photos to the professional ones from MAFS and they all promote the show/do live videos/do Q&As etc. Previous year's people either didn't have social media or they went private. I think it was actually a condition of being on the show because the producers wanted to avoid viewers inadvertently finding out if they stayed married.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.